Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how comfortable are you guys when it comes to buying adult diapers?

paul19

Default how comfortable are you guys when it comes to buying adult diapers?

Since I haven't been able to order any diapers online I've been buying them at the store. I have to admit that the first time I bought diapers at a store which was like 3 months agoi was terrified. I normally buy them online. But after a couple times doing so I'm getting real comfortable buying them. I'm fact I kinda get a rush in buying them. So do you guys feel the same?

Default Re: how comfortable are you guys when it comes to buying adult diapers?

I can go in a store and buy a pack very comfortably but still worry from time to time but that's because my island is so small and everyone knows everyone.

Off island tho not a single F is given when I go buy a pack

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

hi all well,
    usually buy diapers in a supermarket, but had since I was a little embarrassed buying with a colleague hopefully he has not thought of anything.

It was a big difficulty for me at first, but when I thought it through and realized that most people see them as a medical device and little else, it became a lot easier.

Still prefer the online ordering though, hehe.

I don't find it difficult at all. I used buy all the time from my local CVS. I now buy online and also use cloth. I still buy my underpads and other supplies
    from the same CVS. I find being a senior it"s not a problem with the clerks at the checkout counter.

Online is a breeze, that's what I've always done.

However, I've only purchased baby and kid-bedwetting diapers in a store. I think it would be a lot more difficult for me to purchase adult diapers in a store, and I don't have a complete reason why. Call me crazy, but the lack of bright colors, cute characters, adorable baby items around, etc. in the adult diaper section make it seem a lot more intimidating for me.

I love buying diapers I think it's exhilarating! I love going to the diaper asile and just perusing the different brands available. Just make sure you don't know anyone in the store first, you don't wanna mix up your diaper life and your outside life. Other than that, go in and peruse the diaper aisle until you find what you're looking for.

Default how comfortable are you guys when it comes to buying adult diapers?

I've gotten more comfortable over the last few months. I will walk inside and survey how many people are in the store and if I recognize anyone. Once I know that there's no one that I know and visa versa, I go straight to the adult diaper isle and get my diapers, pay for them and leave.

I still get a little nervous but I buy them without a problem and I can push them around in my cart and not care if people are seeing them.

Countdown

somewhat uncomfortable... always the fear someone I know will see me & start questionin me... es kinda a stupid fear though since I don't really keep in touch with anyone round here... would only really be acquaintances from the past... & they may not even recognize me...

- - - Updated - - -

somewhat uncomfortable... always the fear someone I know will see me & start questionin me... es kinda a stupid fear though since I don't really keep in touch with anyone round here... would only really be acquaintances from the past... & they may not even recognize me...