Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im not gonna be on for a while guys

Post Im not gonna be on for a while guys

Hey, im at Jakes place, The reason im not going to be on for a while is because my parents got rid of the computer and the internet, so in other words, the only times I will be on is when im at Jakes place, or at school around 1:00-1:41PM after I am done with my assignments,

So bye for now, hope to be back soon,

P.S. - Jakes dad is looking at building me a computer^_^

Hope you can get back on soon. I guess my question might not be answered right away, but why did you parents get rid of the computer? In my house that would be like getting rid of the fridge! :renske:

Yes, not getting a computer/internet could be due to many things; but getting rid is very strange, and does not bode well. Best of luck to you...

since I kinda know whats goin on at his place I can answer for him, his parents got rid of the computer because they were renting it and couldnt afford it any more, so my dads lookin' at building him one <pretty nice of him, huh ^^> and they got rid of the internet <which J claimed to be slower then dial-up> for the reason that they no longer had a computer, I have fixed up J's old celly and he's usin' that, but he doesnt have internet, so im going to look into getting him a wifi card so he can smooch off me for the time being, < I'm his next door neighbor, I could easily open up my window and watch him play his PS2 in his room, lol> anyway, imma try to help Jay out because he my friend 'till the end ^^

I wish you luck at getting a new PC. Nice to see our community helping out eachother!

Aw, that sucks. If you were close by I would build you one Nobody should ever be deprived of the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post
    my dads lookin' at building him one <pretty nice of him, huh ^^> im going to look into getting him a wifi card so he can smooch off me for the time being, anyway, imma try to help Jay out because he my friend 'till the end ^^
    Really nice to hear. You're a good friend. Good work. And it is heartening to hear something nice about someone's parents. Mostly when people mention their parents it isn't good news.

the only catch on his dad makin me a comp is it cost anywhere from $500-$1000
    i will only be on at school from here on out till i get another computer

$500? If you're just looking to browse the web, listen to music, and do pretty much everything but play games...it shouldn't cost that much. A system with 512mb ram, 1.2+Ghz cpu, 40gb+ hd and XP running would suffice...monitors are easy to come by (most people are throwing away 17" CRT's or selling them for like $10), and a keyboard and mouse are cheap. I seriously wish you lived around here, I have those kinda systems laying around