Thread: Eyo

Default Eyo

Hey people, name's baboon but you can call me babs. I'm a 23 year old chap from mid Canada. Been into this whole abdl shtick for a few years now and figured I'd sign up for this site and check it out. I'm pretty comfortable with my fetish at this point, but having a place to chat with like minded people would be nice. So yeah, here I am, hah. Have a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by baboon View Post
    Hey people, name's baboon but you can call me babs. I'm a 23 year old chap from mid Canada. Been into this whole abdl shtick for a few years now and figured I'd sign up for this site and check it out. I'm pretty comfortable with my fetish at this point, but having a place to chat with like minded people would be nice. So yeah, here I am, hah. Have a good one!
    Ahh, Canada!

I'm from Canada myself, but the east coast (aka boring places ). But of course, I'm currently in university, so it's hard for me to move around!

Oh well!

I'm glad to see you are comfortable with yourself, hopefully I see you around here to contribute to the site more and you can help support other members who are struggling with accepting themselves!

So, besides all that are you into any hobbies, play any video games maybe? Right now I've been playing Pokemon and Sims 3, but I have many games I'm currently playing.

Enjoy your time around here!

- Lobie