Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding out that someone you know is AB/DL

Default Finding out that someone you know is AB/DL

Last week on my facebook newsfeed, I saw that someone on my friends list (who I honestly don't know very well) "liked" something on Tumblr from a page called "AB/DL Problems." The post in question wasn't directly related to AB/DL, so I thought there was a chance he "liked" it without awareness of it adult baby connotation, but I just looked back at the Tumblr post and he's since "un"liked it, perhaps out of embarrassment that something so personal and secretive was out in the open.

I have no intention of approaching this individual about anything related to the AB/DL world, I just thought it was an interesting incident of worlds colliding. Has anything like this ever happened to you?

(This seems like the kind of thing that would already have its own thread, but I haven't seen any on the first few pages of this board)

Something very similar has happened to me a couple of times. It wasn't a Facebook like but an actual picture posted that got my attention. The first time I was browsing the Internet when I found a site that contained lots of AB pictures of someone I know. His wife was his mommy and there were both recent pictures and other posts. I waited for years before attempting to reach out to him, and I was never successful.

The second time was very similar although there were no pictures.

There have also been other times where I heard or saw something that made me really wonder. Often it is just a little comment or something that was carelessly left where it would be noticed. Sometimes I think this is even intentional. Like the girl that used to work at a nearby gas station. I never noticed anything about her until one day I saw her get out of her car which I had pulled in next to (I was going in I get a drink). There were several pacifiers hanging off of her rear view mirror. The strings were long enough to be for an adult. Anyway when I was paying for my stuff I noticed she had one of the pacifiers hanging from her neck, and only partially hidden. A few days later I had another opportunity to look at her in pretty much full view and was surprised that she appeared diapered. A little careful listening confirmed that I was likely right. I never said anything to her and eventually moved from that area.

I often wonder if this isn't more common than we really feel it is.

I've never met anyone and later found out they were ABDL, but I've always fantasized about it. What if my roommate and I are both hiding are AB practices from one another? I'm certain he isn't, but it'd be heaven if he was.

OMG! no offense... but Are you people in the dark? There are hundreds of people on Facebook who are ABDLs.... they even have AB/DL groups! There are sooo many people on there that are ABDL too many for me to count! I have met them on there... seems they always find me. :/

I try to log out of all my facebook stuff before I go to any sites so I don't shair with my family im ab/dl

we are not in the dark, we have kept our "younger" self hidden. i mean right now only people on the internet know i have a little side, and nobody that can actually link it to my real life.
    most AB/DL's are not as open as you, we wont "like" the adult baby groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Skymeme View Post
    I try to log out of all my facebook stuff before I go to any sites so I don't shair with my family im ab/dl
    It only happens when you like/share a page and that only happens if you willingly click the buttons for them.

ive never ran into any ABDL ppl in real life. ive been to munches around here and met a few Littles...but never did anything but color in a coloring book at the munch. I'd really like some kinda play date one day. like a kid themed b-day party with games and stuff or something. or even just a friend to play with...i miss playing cops & robbers or cowboys and climbing trees and other games of imagination. sucks playin by urself...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    OMG! no offense... but Are you people in the dark? There are hundreds of people on Facebook who are ABDLs.... they even have AB/DL groups! There are sooo many people on there that are ABDL too many for me to count! I have met them on there... seems they always find me. :/
    I think a lot of those people have two accounts though (or at least one specifically for AB/DL stuff), I doubt there are many people who openly join AB groups on their main account where any of their friends could see it.