Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who hates getting out of bed?

Default Who hates getting out of bed?

So this is a kind of silly question, I'm lying in bed right now snuggling with my polar bear plushie on a cold morning and I'm dreading geting out of bed in about an hour haha. My bed just loves me too much <3 Anyone else have trouble getting up in the mornings or are there any early birds on ADISC?

I do! Usually I have to set my alarm clock at least 30min early to account for me not wanting to get out of bed.

Those early birds, man, they ruin society for the rest of us.. if they could sleep or screw around for an hour or two longer everyday, I think people would get along so much better...

I hate it I love laying there in a little hole under the blankets I bury myself in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Those early birds, man, they ruin society for the rest of us.. if they could sleep or screw around for an hour or two longer everyday, I think people would get along so much better...
    Haha I know right? If everyone could just agree to get up a few hours later I'm sure we'd all be much happier. Maybe just skip mornings alltogether and get up around midday?

My house's only source of heat is a wood burning stove but my PC is on the otherside of the house. So I normally don't light a fire to help conserve on fire wood. Thankfully Stockton, California doesn't get that cold but last week it was constantly dropping blow freezing at night. But even then I rarely lit a fire and just slept under two comforters that were chilly until my body heat warmed it all up. Also wearing a footed sleeper (jumpinjammerz) plus a hoodie keeps me warm.

SAo I've hated getting out of bed and out of hot bath's. Seriously, when I took a bath the other week the room was like a steam suana since the water was much hotter then the room temperature.

The longest part of my morning routine is getting motivated to get out of bed.

Oh yes, seeing as I have a goose down duvet and pillows with egyptian cotton pillow and duvet covers, pulling myself out this time of year is a challenge

It takes my fresh brewed coffee to get me up. Then it takes 2 hrs for me to get started to do nothing.

The best thing in a lazy Saturday morning is to have a short but really hot shower and then get back in the warm under the duvet, maye to read a good book or just to daydream a bit

Monday morning is really hard

Denton

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfall View Post
    So this is a kind of silly question, I'm lying in bed right now snuggling with my polar bear plushie on a cold morning and I'm dreading geting out of bed in about an hour haha. My bed just loves me too much <3 Anyone else have trouble getting up in the mornings or are there any early birds on ADISC?
    I used to feel that way in college. But now, I'm generally early to bed, WAY early to rise! (It's 6:14am now. Been up since 4:30 for no good reason.). I LOVE me some nap time, though.

(Would love it more if I had a GF who liked to wear footed PJs )
    Last edited by Denton; 21-Jan-2013 at 13:16. Reason: Forgot something.