Thread: Has anyone tried these?

Default Has anyone tried these?

TotalDry Maximum Boost Ups from Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!
    I was thinking of buying some. I wanted to know if they are thick or thin and had the same material like, they put in their diapers.

Default Re: Has anyone tried these?

I have tried them. They help absorb but I noticed that the liner around the SAP has little holes in it that allows SAP to escape and it becomes quite a mess. I recommend to stick with their other booster pads.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I like there other booster pads as well, actually the only ones that I will use.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I have tried them. They help absorb but I noticed that the liner around the SAP has little holes in it that allows SAP to escape and it becomes quite a mess. I recommend to stick with their other booster pads.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks, I did not know that the SAP would escape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I like there other booster pads as well, actually the only ones that I will use.
    Garzilla, Which ones do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Thanks, I did not know that the SAP would escape.

- - - Updated - - -

Garzilla, Which ones do you like?
    The ones that are made by/for Bambino. I believe they are called the quadros.

I currently use both the TotalDry BoostUps and Bambino Quadros. Someone mentioned that the TotalDry ones would hold a lot and they do! I use them for wear during the day at work and they do hold more than the Quadros.

Sometimes the SAP has come out sometimes it does not. I have found that the position in the diaper makes a lot of difference! If you are a boy, they need to be forward of center. With the Bambino Classico and the TotalDry BoostUps I can make it through the workday with no changes! Must make sure to use lotion and lots of powder.
    Last edited by diaperdenial; 03-Feb-2013 at 18:06.

Bambino's Duo and Quadro boosters are repackaged Unique boosters. They're not really marked up though, the price is about the same for the Unique brand.

They were selling "TotalDry" boosters before these. The totaldry were long, somewhat narrow, thick, and fairly high pulp. They were soft. They stopped selling them for awhile, then resumed, then stopped again, and now I see they're selling them again, redesigned with flairs on the ends. If you want a soft booster, go with those. They're a lot cheaper by the case.

The unique/quadro are wider, almost too wide to fit between the leak guards on most diapers. They're thinner and stiffer also, and are, like the bambino diapers, very high in sap. They swell a LOT, and can shed sap beads. I'd prefer them to sell a wider totaldry booster instead, I prefer their softness. Of course they're only rough when dry. Due to being high sap, they don't wick quite as well either.

I think I got my last bag of large unique boosters from abuniverse. You can see them selling the smalls here: ABU Regular Booster Pads @ ABUniverse.com Those are bambino's duo boosters, for comparison. Interestingly, right now ABU only has stock of the small/duo, bambino only has stock of the large/quadro.