Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bored as hell with this

Default Bored as hell with this

I've been into this lifestyle for 12 years now and I've finally come to a point where I'm completely bored with it. When I 1st was bored with this, I started buying clothes/paci/bottle/etc and that helped some. Now, it's like I wear just to wear and use them just to use them, and it kinda sucks. I've never met another abdl in person, but I'm wondering if that's what I need to do to not be bored anymore. Any suggestions?

I think I don't really get what you mean by "bored". Did you get sexual pleasure from it and that's not the case anymore? Or is it more like you are tired of living it on your own and not share it with someone?

If you don't like it, don't do it. If you're not this, then don't be it. There's no prize for being an ABDL or reason to try to make yourself fit the mold if it is no interest. If you're bored, I would say the most reasonable answer would be to go and do something else instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If you don't like it, don't do it. If you're not this, then don't be it. There's no prize for being an ABDL or reason to try to make yourself fit the mold if it is no interest. If you're bored, I would say the most reasonable answer would be to go and do something else instead.
    If he's been into it for 12 years I'm sure it's not just a matter of liking or disliking. I get that sometimes, that all of it just tires me but I can say that if I had someone to share it with in real life finally, things would surely be different for me, too. It isn't fun for me when I'm on my own. And if it involves sexual pleasure generally, it's even less a thing you can just decide to not do anymore.

I don't think this is an unusual occurrence. It's happened to me on more than one occasion. When it does, I just take a few months off-- no biggie.

With any luck, when I come back to it, it's got that new-car smell (among others).

12 years and you've never met another??? Get you padded butt to a munch my friend. Wow. *walks away mumbling* "12 years jeeze..."

Quote Originally Posted by KTBFFH View Post
    If he's been into it for 12 years I'm sure it's not just a matter of liking or disliking. I get that sometimes, that all of it just tires me but I can say that if I had someone to share it with in real life finally, things would surely be different for me, too. It isn't fun for me when I'm on my own. And if it involves sexual pleasure generally, it's even less a thing you can just decide to not do anymore.
    I've been doing this a good deal longer than twelve years and while there is ebb and flow, there's no way I would ever characterize it as boring. It's a drive, not a hobby. While accessories and people are nice, I was an ABDL without them and I presume it will be with me until I die. If it was "boring" I'd be able to find something else to groove on.

I've met a couple of other AB/DL's and it was kind of fun having a friend with something in common. This might be the answer but then maybe not.

I will take small breaks and there are times I feel the same. So I will take anywhere from a couple of days to a few weeks (generally a week or two) where I really don't wear or play.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Ditto. . . Ditto . . . Ditto . . .

I, for one, wouldn't sweat it at all. As Trevor said, you shouldn't feel like you need to participate in being ABDL, if you aren't interested. Use the money you might spend on diapers or other items for something else you enjoy, or even put it in savings.

For me, I will often go weeks at a time, or even longer, when I am occupied by other things and interests and simply don't have time for diapers! Other times the desire simply isn't there. But it has never failed to come back.

Best of wishes anyhow. :

PaddedPuppy

Knowing another person with these interests can be good. But if you would be wanting to keep them as a friend you would quickly see that this wouldn't be the main topic of conversation, and you would be doing/talking about other things most of the time.

I can't really see how meeting another AB/DL is going to help you out. If you lost interest, you lost interest. Getting another person to come and try to push you into getting involved isn't going to fix anything. If you don't like it, or are bored then stop. You may find in a month or 2 that you miss it and return. Or you find that there are other distractions in life and follow another path.