Thread: A funny Coincidence?

Default A funny Coincidence?

As I'm new to this board and figure that the best way to go about this is to just get in and start posting it's a matter of coming up with something while maybe not new for the forum I know but its something that I noticed.
    Being a day before payday and having the sweet tooth that I have I generally have a bag of chips or something. Well being that I didn't the extra money to get snack food today I took a small bag of honey smacks. Just so I would have something to kill the craving. So I'm sitting there at work in a pull up and I realize that if it were a bag of cheerios could have been 3 years old. Munching in a diaper talking for hours on end. The bag of cereal I dont know if it was a unconscious choice because of the diaper or if it was just a coincidence.

Just a thought I guess.
    Kerry

I love eating cheerios. I was eating some yesterday while diapered, and didn't even really think about it until halfway through, and I chuckled at what that image must be.

Oh, i have cheerios and nothing else to do!

ahh, brings back memories.. can't really do breakfast cereals any more, they get me in trouble, i miss em, specially the Cheerios

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    ahh, brings back memories.. can't really do breakfast cereals any more, they get me in trouble, i miss em, specially the Cheerios
    That brings back memories. Back when I was 11 or 12 years old my favorites were Kellogs Sugar Smacks or Sugar Corn Pops watching Wild Bill Hicock on TV

or some of the other westerns that I liked. Now I don't eat cereal at all.