Thread: hello o o

Default hello o o

hi, i have been a long time reader, but have never posted anything. i do very much enjoy reading a lot of the conversations though. ive been wearing diapers (in some form or another) for about as long as i can remember. im glad to be an active part of the community that i have secretly been a part of for so long now.

Quote Originally Posted by bodobod View Post
    hi, i have been a long time reader, but have never posted anything. i do very much enjoy reading a lot of the conversations though. ive been wearing diapers (in some form or another) for about as long as i can remember. im glad to be an active part of the community that i have secretly been a part of for so long now.

Hey there bodobod (Now that was difficult to type :P).

Glad to see you finally posting something on the site! This is such a wonderful community, and we would love to have you taking part of the community more in the future!

So, besides being ABDL, what are some of your other hobbies?

I'm a 2nd degree black belt in TaeKwon-Do, and I am a university student for Computer Science. I do enjoy programming, but I am much more of a UX Designer & HCI person than anything.

I really hope to see you around

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there bodobod (Now that was difficult to type :P).

Glad to see you finally posting something on the site! This is such a wonderful community, and we would love to have you taking part of the community more in the future!

So, besides being ABDL, what are some of your other hobbies?

I'm a 2nd degree black belt in TaeKwon-Do, and I am a university student for Computer Science. I do enjoy programming, but I am much more of a UX Designer & HCI person than anything.

I really hope to see you around

- Lobie
    Do you know any good sites to learn programming on your own? I've always been interested in it and just haven't learned. I've considered taking a class on it, but I can't find time to fit it in.

Also, nice to meet you bodobod (confirmed as difficult to type ). What are some of the things you like to do (other than wearing diapers of course :P)?