Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

so what can i say about myself..the basics i suppose. Im a 30 year old guy from the pacific northwest. Im engaged to my bf and were planing on getting married this summer. Yay! Ive been a daddy for 12 years now, ever since i found this scene. My "little" is moving in with us in a few months, so i feel like my life is just going awesome currently. I love her so very much. She is kept padded 24/7, but does have an adult life outside the home.

beyond that.. well id love to find some ideas for my daughters nursery. Theres just so many great ways to go with it. Plus ive decided that since im finally going to be a daddy and have a sissy wife, i might as well let myself enjoy wearing diapers as well. To me theyre not about regression, just pure fun. Im not an adult baby, but a bit of a diaper lover.

so.. cant think of anything else to say.
    Last edited by suede; 16-Jan-2013 at 08:27.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    so what can i say about myself..the basics i suppose. Im a 30 year old guy from the pacific northwest. Im engaged to my bf and were planing on getting married this summer. Yay! Ive been a daddy for 12 years now, ever since i found this scene. My "little" is moving in with us in a few months, so i feel like my life is just going awesome currently. I love her so very much. She is kept padded 24/7, but does have an adult life outside the home.

beyond that.. well id love to find some ideas for my daughters nursery. Theres just so many great ways to go with it. Plus ive decided that since im finally going to be a daddy and have a sissy wife, i might as well let myself enjoy wearing diapers as well. To me theyre not about regression, just pure fun. Im not an adult baby, but a bit of a diaper lover.

so.. cant think of anything else to say.
    Hey there suede! This is a very nice intro.

However, it's missing just one thing! What else are you into besides diapers and caretaking?

Looks like you have a pretty great and enjoyable life set up for yourself, but what do you do in your spare time?

I'm a speedcuber myself, so I cube whenever I can (and have the energy or focus). This semester that's going to be almost never being in 7 courses!

I hope to see you around and posting on the forums

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there suede! This is a very nice intro.

However, it's missing just one thing! What else are you into besides diapers and caretaking?

Looks like you have a pretty great and enjoyable life set up for yourself, but what do you do in your spare time?

- Lobie
    As in hobbies? Well i enjoy building classic cars. Theres a '39 plymouth roadster sitting in the driveway, plus a '39 dodge pickup and '66 volvo amazon wagon in the garage. Im a retro gamer, big time. So ive an atari 7800, nes, snes, sega genesis with the 32X adapter. So yeah, i play a ton of video games when bored, or its winter.

Huh.. beyond that.. i garden. Marijuanna is legal in washington state, so ive a small grow operation in my basement. Nothing much, but its a nice diversion to have. I collect pre ww2 era firearms. Most of my collection is pre 1900. Early cartridge and blackpowder mainly.

So, i hope this fills y'all in on this man.