Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what was your favorite Nicktoon?

Default what was your favorite Nicktoon?

what were your favorite nicktoon from when yall were kids (back when cartoons didnt suck) ive always been a fan of Rugrats and All Grown Up. but in the mid 2000's my favorite switched to Danny Phantom.

Default Re: what was your favorite Nicktoon?

Definitely rugrats then I started watching fairy odd parents o and spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    Definitely rugrats then I started watching fairy odd parents o and spongebob
    i really dont like sponge bob its a bit over the top for me but fairly odd parents is another one of my favorites after the two i listed

Hey Arnold, Doug, Rocket Power, Wild Thornberrys or Jimmy Neutron. For the Win. But for reals, I don't think Nickelodean really had many good ideas for their tv shows a lot of them are dumb.

Nick toons was not around when I was a kid, but I am a fan of Rugrats. Definitely among my very favorite cartoons,

sponge bob square pants especially the episode where you find out Patrick wares a diaper

Pre-Disney Doug when I was a kid, pre-movie Spongebob as an adult.

Rugrats was the biggest Nicktoon I could remember!! I watched all three movies and still own several videotapes of them.