Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They call me round bottom.

Default They call me round bottom.

Hello there. I'm sure you're all very excited to get to know me as surely as I am excited to get to know each and everyone of you (except for you.). Let me start off by saying that I, much to my dismay (or something along those lines), am not a so-called TB. Though I am certainly within that age range. Of coruse this also means I am not an AB either, though legally I can consider myself one. I thank the polytetrafluoroethylene coating that I am not incontinent, though my sympathies to those that are. I do not know anyone who is an AB/TB, but then how much can one really know about someone else? I knew this guy who called himself deep vessel, probably after that whole Nixon thing. What a riot that was, especially when that mentally challenged southerner called the cops about it. Or was that Woodstein and Bernwood? I got those two confused. But I digest.

You may ask yourself why, then, am I here? Am I a furry? No, though I have been told my fursona goes quite well with some fava beans and a nice chianti. I also am not a DL, which I recently discovered does not mean double lactation. But I certainly understand your plight and reasonings. Though I am none of the things advertised, I do enjoy some spanking. Preferably by a hand. More physical. But that's not why I'm here. I'm here because it's cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee. Okay that's not true either. I'm here because I am fascinated by this. I'm like Indiana Jones. 1980 Indiana Jones, not 2008 Indiana Jones. Except instead of Nazis and ancient relics, I study things of a somewhat deviant nature. And this is pretty interesting stuff.

I suppose you'd like to know about me. Well I like to talk at length. Often about nothing in particular. I also like to quote from films. I've done it about three times here. Often it'll be a non-sequiter. Get off my plane. See, I did it again. I'm also quite nerdy. Like, Rick Moranis nerdy. Like Revenge of the Nerds 3 nerdy. But don't hold that against me.

Oh my, I seem to have gone off on quite the tangent. Please forgive me. And please allow me to take part in these board with only a curiosity in the subject matter. You have piqued it.

I also like to cook, though I've yet to successfully make a dish. I prefer stir frying as it is quite tasty and feels good. Again, I've yet to properly make a meal, but I suppose you can forgive me; afterall, I'm just Awokinprogress.

A person that enjoys puns in a person I can enjoy.

Perhaps you'd like to bash culinary wits sometimes, I can make even the simplest of soups much more delectable then they are in base.

Welcome to this site, you of curious mind, let's see what becomes of it, Shall we?

if your mind is as open as it is curious, i'm sure you'll get along here just fine. have fun here, and i hope your stay lasts longer than your curiosity.

Ah, you must be what I refer to as a Greater Blogonaut, or one dedicated to understanding Cultures of the Internet even if you are not part of them.

I welcome you to our site!

We are a curious bunch, and mad as hatters. Be warned, what your mother told you is correct. Once under our influence, you soon will be in wet diapers and wearing a baby bonnet. I traversed on to this site quite by accident. I was looking for Antibacterial detergent/lotion and look what happened. I immediately realized that I would find no hand cleaning lotion here, but I couldn't tear my eyes from the lurid accounts of diapers, and sex, and, well must I go on? It didn't take long before I was converted from being a right wing television evangelist, to a screaming, crying, bottle drinking adult baby. Oh the shame and humiliation. Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun. Yes....have lots of fun....and keep reading....reading...reading.......

EmeraldsAndLime

Your loquaciousness definitely isn't subtle! But quite alright really, since we don't get many non-involved, but genuinely curious people through here. I suppose all I can really say is that you picked an appropriate community to learn about it. There's a lot of rubbish and nonsense out there that really gives the whole thing a bad image.

Post around and get involved, no question is really too racy, although the Pojo-patrol might shoot you down!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    We are a curious bunch, and mad as hatters. Be warned, what your mother told you is correct. Once under our influence, you soon will be in wet diapers and wearing a baby bonnet. I traversed on to this site quite by accident. I was looking for Antibacterial detergent/lotion and look what happened. I immediately realized that I would find no hand cleaning lotion here, but I couldn't tear my eyes from the lurid accounts of diapers, and sex, and, well must I go on? It didn't take long before I was converted from being a right wing television evangelist, to a screaming, crying, bottle drinking adult baby. Oh the shame and humiliation. Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun. Yes....have lots of fun....and keep reading....reading...reading.......
    haha, i didnt now that dogboy. u found us by accident??? thats pretty neat.

I wish everyone learned to spell in primary school like you.

Now let me ask you; how could the Internet be defined in two words?

This puppy is ready and willing to engage you in long conversations about various things relevant and irrelevant to the subject at hand (spanked or not).

Welcome to our community, it seems as though you are about to stir up more than your wok filled with digest-able materials. Wuhoo........