Thread: Hi hi!

Default Hi hi!

A quick about me: I may be boring... IDK. I like to knit, sew, and do various crafts/diy. I loves cartoons and anime. <3 I really have a thing for all things cute/kawaii. I adore cats, even though I'm terribly allergic. I do play a lot of videogames and computer games too, with my current console preference being Xbox 360. My current fave computer game is Aion.

I'm here because I have a major interest in ageplay/regression. I feel like a lil girl sometimes, especially when stressed/upset. During those times, I want to be able to comfortably regress in a safe controlled environment.

I've joined the site because I felt it'd be nice to some like-minded people to talk to for everything from support, to advice, to swapping tips on diy cute stuffs (clothes, toys, etc). I'm on a fixed income, so I'm always up for ways to save money by making what I want/need.

Any questions, just ask. ^_^ The worst I can do is refuse to answer, which really isn't that bad, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by angelhime View Post
    A quick about me: I may be boring... IDK. I like to knit, sew, and do various crafts/diy. I loves cartoons and anime. <3 I really have a thing for all things cute/kawaii. I adore cats, even though I'm terribly allergic. I do play a lot of videogames and computer games too, with my current console preference being Xbox 360. My current fave computer game is Aion.

I'm here because I have a major interest in ageplay/regression. I feel like a lil girl sometimes, especially when stressed/upset. During those times, I want to be able to comfortably regress in a safe controlled environment.

I've joined the site because I felt it'd be nice to some like-minded people to talk to for everything from support, to advice, to swapping tips on diy cute stuffs (clothes, toys, etc). I'm on a fixed income, so I'm always up for ways to save money by making what I want/need.

Any questions, just ask. ^_^ The worst I can do is refuse to answer, which really isn't that bad, eh?
    This looks like a wonderful intro angelhime! I really hope to see you contributing about the forums

I love knitting, but I haven't actually picked it up yet. I am going to, sometime!

So, what is your favourite animes/cartoons? I am busy watching MLP FiM, and Adventure Time right now... In the anime section Sgt. Frog, Shin Chan, Elfen Lied will always be top favourites, as will Evangelion.

You sound like me with regards to cats! If I'm around cats now I have difficulty breathing, get swollen and itchy, even hives on some occasions... Plus I'll usually wind up sick with sinus problems for a week after being near cats for just a couple hours :< It's terrible.

You should really think about starting a thread on some DIY tips for cute stuff, I think it could go very well!

- Lobie