Thread: Leaving in boxers and comming home diapered!

Default Leaving in boxers and comming home diapered!

So yesterday my family was out, and I needed more diapers. I drove into town in my jeans while wearing boxers. I went into the store and bought a pack of Depend max protection briefs. In the car outside I had the idea to go to the McDonalds next door too put it on. I stuffed one of the diapers into my jeans, and zipped up my jacket. Once I got into the bathroom, and saw that it was empty, I went into the stall. I had to take of my shoes so I could take off my boxers. I took the diaper and put it between my legs, using the wall to help me get it on. Once I was done I put my pants and shoes, then put my boxers into one of my coat pockets. I smiled as I walked past the mirror noticing the diaper made my butt look fuller. As I left I noticed that I couldn't even hear the diaper over the smooth jazz on the speakers. Once I was in the car I decided to go to the Taco Bell next door. After getting my food I went home diapered. Has anyone else done something like this? I think I could do it again, it was fun!

I have gone out in regular underwear and returned diapered lots of times. When I was a kid, well through about 20, when I did this then used the diaper and returned home I was extremely self conscious and had a pretty hard time mustering the bravery to return home when others were around.

I would usually just find a place to change while I was out and at least make sure I was in a clean diaper when I returned home. One time I had messed my diaper when I was out, long story, and couldn't find a safe and convenient place to change. So after a couple of hours looking for a place and really in mental anguish I decided to just go home and head downstairs where my room was. When I walked in the front door both of my parents and 3 of my siblings were right there. I was terrified but I just quickly excused myself and headed downstairs I change and shower.

I am pretty careful these days but occasionally I will return home diapered. Mostly, I will still just wear while I am out then change before I return home.

Ive done this a few times. Ill end up going to work, realizing I need more diapers I head for one of my stores close by. Im not one for shame when wearing so I just change in my car. By the time I get home Ive wet it at least once. So Ill take the new pack in and change with my uniform ^-^

When I was younger I did this kind of thing every chance I got. I feel sorry for people just getting into diapers and how crappy the ones available in stores are. They do the trick and at least Depends still have the crinkly variety even if they can't handle much wetting compared to the more premium ones that you have to mail order or get from a pharmacy on order.

methedragon2

I think that it is the most awsome thing that you are that excited about your diaper ,I hope that you feel that way for ever, stay gold

Good times when I was little.

Congrats to you for "stepping out" can't say I have done that.I wear hourglass shaped cloth AIO's and usually carry a couple (sometimes 3)with me inan plain navy blue planet wise wet/dry bag that just looks like an insulated lunch bag(!) if I'm going to be out for the day.Glad things worked out for you at the Mc Donald's (& the Taco Bell !!!) Have a great day-Diapers 4-ever!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to you for "stepping out" can't say I have done that.I wear hourglass shaped cloth AIO's and usually carry a couple (sometimes 3)with me inan plain navy blue planet wise wet/dry bag that just looks like an insulated lunch bag(!) if I'm going to be out for the day.Glad things worked out for you at the Mc Donald's (& the Taco Bell !!!) Have a great day-Diapers 4-ever!

I have done this before, when I wanted to wear without getting caught by parents, the coming home was a thrill hoping they didnt catch me in my very full diaper.

dude, thats awesome you were able to find Depends Protect w Tabs so easily! I love them but can never find them in stores, and I live in the middle of LOS ANGELES!