Thread: Coming back

Default Coming back

Hey guys!

I figured now that I have some more time on my hands, I'd re-introduce myself! I'm cam. I'm a daddy/babyboy switch. I have a daughter and a beautiful fiance/mommy.
    I generally enjoy playing video games or doing really random tasks. I love computers and I love neuroscience.
    Don't have much else to say. Hope to get to know everyone well, and contine to build this community for the positive.

Stay dry!

-Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcam6589 View Post
    Hey guys!

I figured now that I have some more time on my hands, I'd re-introduce myself! I'm cam. I'm a daddy/babyboy switch. I have a daughter and a beautiful fiance/mommy.
    I generally enjoy playing video games or doing really random tasks. I love computers and I love neuroscience.
    Don't have much else to say. Hope to get to know everyone well, and contine to build this community for the positive.

Stay dry!

-Cam.
    Hi and welcome back. I'm sorry that no one else responded, but Saturday nights have less activity. I have to ask, what's neuroscience? It sounds interesting.