Thread: Hi Everyone!

Default Hi Everyone!

Hello everyone I am new to this forum (obviously), and I am looking foward to participating and reading everyones comments. As for me I am a small time DL (I wear them when I get the chance, not often though) but I am a Diaperfur (I like the art work). I hope to get my own profile picture up, but I am not the best artist. I am usually pretty busy so I'll try to be on when I can, so sorry if it takes a long time for me to get back to you. Anyway, thank you for your time and I'll see you out there when I can!

Quote Originally Posted by greenfox View Post
    Hello everyone I am new to this forum (obviously), and I am looking foward to participating and reading everyones comments. As for me I am a small time DL (I wear them when I get the chance, not often though) but I am a Diaperfur (I like the art work). I hope to get my own profile picture up, but I am not the best artist. I am usually pretty busy so I'll try to be on when I can, so sorry if it takes a long time for me to get back to you. Anyway, thank you for your time and I'll see you out there when I can!
    Hey there greenfox! I recognize your name from somewhere! I don't know where though .

I wish I had time to get good at drawing again, maybe once I'm out of University I will have more spare time!

I am studying to become a Computer Scientist, and hopefully to get a job as a UX Designer.

Hope that I see you contributing around the site, and hope that you enjoy yourself

- Lobie