Thread: I'm baacck!

Default I'm baacck!

I'm not new but I am BAACCK! I left due to a family emergency and wasn't able to say good bye. MOO was gracious enough to let me back and I'm sooo happy. My profile has been updated. May need to add me as a friend because I'm pretty sure they were all deleted.

With all the love in the world for a community that helped me accept 100 percent my incontinence and AB side.

the bartender aka waslost1234abc

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    I'm not new but I am BAACCK! I left due to a family emergency and wasn't able to say good bye. MOO was gracious enough to let me back and I'm sooo happy. My profile has been updated. May need to add me as a friend because I'm pretty sure they were all deleted.

With all the love in the world for a community that helped me accept 100 percent my incontinence and AB side.

the bartender aka waslost1234abc
    Hey there waslost, mr. bartender!

I don't remember you, but welcome back to ADISC! Glad you are happy to be back and I can't wait to see you contributing around the site again (seeing as you have contributed a lot in the past!)

Do you have a link to your original intro? Or if you want you can just post more information about yourself here

I'm a computer science student going to University, and I'm pretty busy almost all the time. However I play video games and speedcube when I can!

So... Mr. Bartender, do you like making and mixing drinks? I love doing it myself, I'm actually the bartender for the CS Society here!

Anyways, hope to hear back from you soon

- Lobie

Astra

Hey, welcome back!

I didn't join the site until after you'd left, but I remember you from my days as a lurker and you were always a good poster. It's good to have you back on ADISC.

still getting used to the fact that adisc no longer notifies you of responses to posts, or its just me lol. I just saw these two responses and I wanted to thank you both for responding.

I dont have the link to my origional intro. but : im 30 years old-single dad-love computers and technology-acapella music-business owner-non profit founder and Executive Director-politics and poltiical structures(ran for city council twice...ex democrat, former capitalism defender) learning about html coding and web design-thrift store shopping and garage sales- photography- civic engagement and community service-facebook and twitter addict-craigslist addict-love of all people and hater of none even if you hate me. okay thats a good start.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i do have an affinity for alcohol and mixed drinks, good wine but im not a bartender. bartenders listen before they speak and that is me plus its a nick name that has stuck.