Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spanking and Age Play ?

Default Spanking and Age Play ?

THis is something I have always wondered...How many of you like to be spanked while ageplaying? well I do expect a spanking if i am a bad boy ...but i dont like it ...cause it hurts, if that makes sense .

I've never been a big fan of the idea. It just seems... I dunno... filthy?

Since I'm mostly by myself, spanking dosn't mean nothing to me, however I would mind seeing what it's like.

dprdinky

Now if you were into BDSM - a lot of these people would concur that *B/DL is really related and tied into the scene, and here's why. Typically when wanting to ageplay or roleplay with a mommy or daddy, it means you, the *B is submissive and the mommy/daddy is dominant. So *B would be subject to spankings if the dominant feels you deserve it. But what I discovered from others who enjoy dominant/submissive relationship realize it's important to be honest and upfront - maybe so far as a contract as to what you'll agree to happen to you in that situation.

Now for myself, I don't want to be punished, it reminds me too much of what happened when I was younger, so conjures up too many memories. Therefor I make it pretty clear about what I'll accept, otherwise I refuse to participate.

For others, well being spanked, in and of itself can cause someone to be quite aroused by it, but not I.

I'm not too sure, really... I mean... I've been spanked before (By an X boyfriend, did it of his own free will), lightly, and it was enjoyable, but it wasn't related to diapers in anyway... I never told him about it... It was enjoyable I guess, but at the same time it kinda stung and I didn't like it.

Heh, I find spanking rather enjoyable

EmeraldsAndLime

I honestly don't mind a playful spanking, but nothing serious. >_<

I don't think I have any desire to be spanked. Like Dprdinky, I got some horrendous spankings when I was little, so much that I can still remember them. I can even remember some of the things I was accused of doing to get them. My mom meant well, at least I think she did, but she was old school German, and that's what they did. Finally she stopped doing it because she later told me that one day she really hurt me. I suspect that is one reason that I have had emotional problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Now if you were into BDSM - a lot of these people would concur that *B/DL is really related and tied into the scene, and here's why. Typically when wanting to ageplay or roleplay with a mommy or daddy, it means you, the *B is submissive and the mommy/daddy is dominant. So *B would be subject to spankings if the dominant feels you deserve it. But what I discovered from others who enjoy dominant/submissive relationship realize it's important to be honest and upfront - maybe so far as a contract as to what you'll agree to happen to you in that situation.
    Agreed. Everyone who agrees to assume the caregiver role in an AB caregiver/child situation has a different style and if the "baby" isn't familiar with their style going into the situation the experience could at best be awkward and not fun and at worst unpleasant and even traumatic.

It also might be a good idea to pick a safety word so that even if the situation does become unpleasant the baby can get out of it without the caregiver thinking they're just getting into their role.

Personally, when I used to be babied, I was generally pretending to be around 3 or 4 and enjoyed being a little naughty (eating candy after I was told no, refusing to brush my teeth, wetting a diaper when I was supposed to be "potty training") and getting a mild punishment like a light spanking or being made to sit in the corner.

Honestly spanking's never especially appealed to me one way or the other. I can see it used as part of ageplay, as it's one of the classic childhood punishments. But I only remember being spanked once or twice ever, and that's largely because they were so rare when I was a kid.