Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <insert howard dean scream here>

Default <insert howard dean scream here>

yeah!!! Looks like my order from dry24/7 shipped today! 3 cases for a total of 216 diapers...and not bad for the deal that I cut. Lol the UPS weight total was like 90lbs.

oh well..... I put to use all my visa giftcard credit that was going to run out by the end of the year. Now all I have to do is go buy some powder.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/3/j/dean_scream_pic.jpg

Wow, a third of a years supply of diapers. Can you please show us pictures to prove this. A second reason for that is to imagine the looks on the other commentators faces.

damn.. the most diapers I had at one time was a 96 count case of attends. <_>

it's ganna take a lot of powder to supply all of thoes diapers!

yeah...kinda lacking a digital camera here....you would think I would have one by now right? NOPE.. my dad still thinks the film camera is better(just like he refuses to give up his audio cassettes)...

oh well... I'll see what I can do...maybe I will scan my invoice minus my name and address!

lol my mother was like, "you spent how much on diapers?" but I promptly told her that was like a once a year purchase.....she said "at least we will save water on account of you not using the toilet all the time"...

classic.

oh ...yeah...

looking to recoup the costs from the gift cards by receiving more gift cards for Christmas........therefor starting a sort of diaper buying perpetual motion thingy....muhahahaha!!

oh.... I heard that Bambino is launching another product.... any news what it is?
    Last edited by Peachy; 18-Nov-2008 at 19:57. Reason: merging double post

Quote Originally Posted by h200420012 View Post
    yeah...kinda lacking a digital camera here....you would think I would have one by now right? NOPE.. my dad still thinks the film camera is better(just like he refuses to give up his audio cassettes)...

oh well... I'll see what I can do...maybe I will scan my invoice minus my name and address!

lol my mother was like, "you spent how much on diapers?" but I promptly told her that was like a once a year purchase.....she said "at least we will save water on account of you not using the toilet all the time"...

classic.
    First of all the flim camera's are really going out of style plus with digital you can retake pictures and delete them as you go and the camera's are pretty cheap if you go on Newegg.com or sometimes costco.com

Anyways my mom never commented about anything on my diaper usage (she doesn't live here anyway) and my dad has pretty much left the whole deal alone.

yep I've done that... but no.. my dad is like a technophobe...stuck in the 80's

Wait, you're parents don't care that you just spent $300 on diapers? That's a nice setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Wait, you're parents don't care that you just spent $300 on diapers? That's a nice setup.
    If its his money he can do what he wants with it. I am also assuming he is over 18. Also parents don't have to be supportive of it just to let their kid's wear diapers. So far my dad has been pretty indifferent though at first he did buy me some only since I did not have a job back then or the funds. Tough I did help around the house a lot more and my grades and sleeping habits improved a lot more. Now that I am past 18 I should buy my own. This is not to say that parents should be buying their kids diapers until their 18 if they don't need them.

Even being DL/TB/AB you still sometimes want to be "normal".

You could probably get a digital camera if you didn't spend so much on diapers n.n