Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time diapered in public!

Default First time diapered in public!

Well as the title suggest this thread is about my first time out diapered in public. It happened on Christmas Eve 2012 but I couldn't post it because I was still only 18 then :P

So I had 2 more presents to buy, one for my girlfriend and one for her sister, I had already gotten their main presents but I was also gonna get them some chocolate. I had decided the night before I was gonna wear the last of my diapers to bed and I thought I might as well go out in them the next day too!

So bed time comes and I'm the last person awake in the house and I put on 1 drynight plus 2 boots staydry diapers so it feels pretty thick and comfy

The next day I wake up all dry and so get ready and set off out to the shops, one of which is in walking distance and the other I'd get the bus down to it. So the walk to the first shop was uneventful, it felt weird walking/waddling with the diapers but I found it pretty cool

I eventually got to the shop and start to walk around trying to find the chocolate my girlfriend likes but they don't have them in stock so just as I was about to give up and go to the next shop I hear someone shout my name and I turn around to see my 13 year old female cousin shopping with her dad, my uncle! I keep a calm face and hoped they wouldn't notice my larger than usual butt and I just talked with them for a bit and walked around the shop with them. Then I decided to say my goodbyes and go down to the next shop so I escaped without them noticing.

So I went down to the next shop and all was fine, I got the chocolate and then went to the bus to wait to go home. At the bus stop I felt the need to pee so I just let it go and wet my diaper which was very nice since it was cold and I got warm

Anyway the story doesn't end there, I saw that the bus wasn't gonna arrive for some time so I decided to go and get something to eat very quickly and as luck would have it I met someone else I knew, she was one of my nan and moms friends and so I talked to her for a while in my wet diaper but again luckily she didn't notice

So then I got my food and got my bus and got back home without any other incident but all in all I had an excellent time

Anyway, sorry for the long story but now tell me how was your first time out in public? Did you meet anyone you knew? Or even worse have you ever been caught wearing diapers in public?

That sounds like you had a good first experience. That should give you a lot more confidence now. I been doing it everyday for a longtime and as far as I know
    no one has ever said anything.

I haven't been caught (or at least as far as I know) but I used to wear them to school a lot when I was in high school. I was pretty careful about it though, I would get a close friend that knows about my wearing to tell me if it looked noticeable under my clothes just to be safe.

Congratulations! Sounds like a good first experience. I've been wearing 24/7 for 9 months and no-one's noticed yet.

I remember when I first started wearing diapers in public (when i was 14 or 15), one occasion has always stuck in my mind :/

I was shopping in Target and as I was crouching and looking at some CDs, I heard a bunch of giggles coming from behind. As careless as I was at the time, I ignored it. Then I overheard "diaper" and "take a picture." I awkwardly stood up and turned around to see two teenage girls that were practically towering over me. I quickly pulled my shirt down to cover my exposed diaper and then I shuffled off. Ugh, I've always been paranoid about wearing diapers in public since.

I could probably deal with a giggle from a couple of teenage girls, but 'take a picture' in this day and age, most definitely not. granted there are security cams in such places, such day to day images are rarely posted, it can seriously open up a company to a lawsuit

My first time was about a week and a half ago. I put on an ATN with stuffers and plastic pants and went to see the movie Django (a pretty long movie). I drank a bunch before leaving and ordered a medium Pepsi (which looked pretty large to me) and must have wet about four times during the film. Never leaked. It was amazing and I did it again about a wek later with the Hobbit. I was incredibly paranoid walking out though that someone would notice my diaper bulging or me walking funny. I wore my loosest pants, but even they aren't that loose.

I often go grocery shopping on Saturday morning diapered, but always during the winter. I have a longish winter coat, and I know it more than covers my butt, so nothing shows. it's kind of weird when I meet someone I know, and I'm standing and talking to them diapered. I've also gone out on the bike trail diapered. My bike shorts are two layered, tight on the inside, but loose fitting shorts on the outside, if that makes sense. For me, it's an awesome feeling flying through the air wearing a wet diaper, and even with plastic pants, the wind seems to find a way through. I love riding, so it's like combining two of my most favorite things. I've also ridden wet with no plastic pants which is even better. Black doesn't show wet very well.

PaddedPuppy

Default Re: First time diapered in public!

This reminds me of them posts on Facebook where people said someone went out to the mall with a gun and nothing happened. Nobody was shot dead.

You went out in a diaper, and nothing happened. Its something you better get used to as that's as eventful as its going to get while out in public with a diaper hidden from sight.

Nobody goes round observing your crotch unless they are a dog or pervert. And if it is a sex offender you have worse things to worry about. You're safe. Nobody will ever find out. Even if you go through an airport just make sure you're dry during the security check and they won't even question it following a scan.

Anyway, welcome back to adisc.

Sent from my LG-P350 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBoy View Post
    You went out in a diaper, and nothing happened. Its something you better get used to as that's as eventful as its going to get while out in public with a diaper hidden from sight.

Nobody goes round observing your crotch unless they are a dog or pervert. And if it is a sex offender you have worse things to worry about. You're safe. Nobody will ever find out. Even if you go through an airport just make sure you're dry during the security check and they won't even question it following a scan.

Anyway, welcome back to adisc.
    I agree with your sentiment, that it becomes routine and that you go through a phase of being amazed that no one notices and emerge to a realization that no one notices. (This is kind of fun. I licenses peeing in almost any situation. I just go when the urge arises, whenever, wherever.)

But something certainly _did_ happen for legokid---they got a couple of charges out of situations that might have been compromising but turned out to be absolutely OK. I remember this well. It's a great feeling.