Thread: Any new ones yet?

Question Any new ones yet?

I was just curious if anyone has found any new small plastic backed diaper yet. I have been waiting for a new one to arise but I haven't seen any. Dry 24/7 never got back to me on my questions. I have asked them 5 times if they will continue to make smalls or not and I have gotten no messages.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS:
    Also I just want to say that I am sorry if anyone is getting aggravated with my constant stuff on this subject. I just find it aggravating that not only there are no good efficient working ab/dl diapers for small people, but there are not many smalls period. I am sorry if anyone is annoyed with me over this subject but it just gets on my nerves knowing I can never have something that I want extremely badly.

Hi Kratox,

I am an Aussie, but I know that the Bambino website sell Tena Slip Maxi in size small. I highly recommend these diapers if you haven't yet tried them. You won't find much to be unhappy about. Oh and if you want to make them more babyish you can buy some cute tapes from Angoo mart, Decorative tape, Washi tape, fabric tape, paper tape, sticker and other kawaii product wholesale. They have cute disney designs and such that are easily applied to the front taping panel.

Hope this helps,
    Ted

Edit: Oh I just noticed that they have Molicare Super Plus in size small too, also a plastic backed diaper.
    Last edited by SuperTed; 12-Jan-2013 at 00:24.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    Hi Kratox,

I am an Aussie, but I know that the Bambino website sell Tena Slip Maxi in size small. I highly recommend these diapers if you haven't yet tried them. You won't find much to be unhappy about. Oh and if you want to make them more babyish you can buy some cute tapes from Angoo mart, Decorative tape, Washi tape, fabric tape, paper tape, sticker and other kawaii product wholesale. They have cute disney designs and such that are easily applied to the front taping panel.

Hope this helps,
    Ted

Edit: Oh I just noticed that they have Molicare Super Plus in size small too, also a plastic backed diaper.
    I just bought a 56 case of molicare smalls for 24 dollars and also I actually love the tena ones. The issue I have with the tena diapers is that they cost to much. I was just trying to see if there were any new brands of diapers out really. I am sorry for the confusion.

I have the same issue as you, but where did yuo find a case of Molicares for 24?! I can only find them for 45 or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanis View Post
    I have the same issue as you, but where did you find a case of Molicares for 24?! I can only find them for 45 or higher.
    I got lucky actually. I was browsing around for a good deal and came across this site Medical Mega | Medical Supplies & Equipment | Surgical & Home Healthcare Supplies . The thing is the actual amount of the product was 1 pack but it said it was for a 4 packs. They sent me a email saying that I would only get one package so I complained and said "I should get what I was expecting when I ordered. Do not punish me for something your website designer messed up on." I might actually buy from that company again depending on if they improve or not. They handled the situation very well in my opinion, but the site seriously needs a whole new look. It looked like a scam site at first to me because of how horribly designed it was. The sites I checked and reviews I saw all said they were legit though, so I bought them anyways.

Cherub

Thanks for that link kratox! I might order from them too,their ptices seem pretty good!

There are some small diapers that are very obviously targeted toward the AB/DL community.

For cloth there are several, but BabyKins is my favorite. They have cloth diapers targeted toward adults and older kids. Many have very juvenile prints, so they have to at least know some people are playful with there diaper wearing.

There is a company that is making diapers that are targeted toward kids and young adults. While many here, me include, consider the motives of this company to be at least somewhat questionable they are still offering printed diapers that basically fill the same role as what ABU and Bambino offers.

ABU has there SDK in size small. These are actually very cute and pretty functional diapers. The page is at ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers @ ABUniverse.com

XP Medical is a vendor that carries a variety of the better and best diapers on the market. While these are not AB/DL designs they are still very good diapers that are used extensively by those who enjoy wearing diapers. They have several in size small and even smaller. They can be found at XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies

I you are looking for a new design or some special new diaper I must say that this is something you will just have to wait for. There are already plenty of diapers on the market so a manufacturer will have to recognize the need, and the market, before they will manufacture the product.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    Hi Kratox,

Hope this helps,
    Ted

I just wanted to tell you thank you again for trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    There are some small diapers that are very obviously targeted toward the AB/DL community.

For cloth there are several, but BabyKins is my favorite. They have cloth diapers targeted toward adults and older kids. Many have very juvenile prints, so they have to at least know some people are playful with there diaper wearing.

There is a company that is making diapers that are targeted toward kids and young adults. While many here, me include, consider the motives of this company to be at least somewhat questionable they are still offering printed diapers that basically fill the same role as what ABU and Bambino offers.

ABU has there SDK in size small. These are actually very cute and pretty functional diapers. The page is at ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers @ ABUniverse.com

XP Medical is a vendor that carries a variety of the better and best diapers on the market. While these are not AB/DL designs they are still very good diapers that are used extensively by those who enjoy wearing diapers. They have several in size small and even smaller. They can be found at XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies

I you are looking for a new design or some special new diaper I must say that this is something you will just have to wait for. There are already plenty of diapers on the market so a manufacturer will have to recognize the need, and the market, before they will manufacture the product.
    I have tried the SDK's. They would have been ok if they absorbed more then like 1 drop of liquid before they started to feel like they were about to leak. I know about both of the companies you listed. I used to purchase from xpmedical all the time. I stopped though when they ran out of stock on my favorite diaper that is discontinued.

Also I want to say thank you to all the people that tried to help me. I was only asking about any new brands that is all. I wasn't necessarily looking for a ab/dl diaper just for another small plastic back diaper. "although that would have been awesome if someone found one " Finally I want to say thank you to to everyone who attempted to help me .