Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many

Default How Many

How many of you wear when you go to a movie theater to see a movie. And do you have any special routine you go through when you go to a movie theater as compared to a grocery store or mall.

I like watching movies in the cinema, so I try to do it as often as possible. Honestly, I can't see any difference between going to cinema and to grocery store. Oh maybe one! When I go to see a movie, I usually wear a better diaper - which is able to hold more urine. I think that's all

I go to a movie maybe once a year. Too damn expensive. But as I'm IC and 24/7 then yes, if I go to the movies I will definitely be padded.

The hobbit was the first movie I been in in 15 years. Yes I had a diaper on. Took it off at place we had lunch at.

yup, diapered for the Hobbit as well,

sorry bout the movie review here
    Plot; I actually think they improved on Tolkein, seriously, Adding Asok near the beginning helped clean up alot of loose plot ends that hold more bearing towards the end of the book, completely removing Tom Bombadil, while a fun side story, had absolutely no bearing on the main story whatsoever.
    CG and SFX; while I can suspend believability for alot of it, I think they went way too overboard in this case, to the point of harming the story line, not going to pay for another viewing.

No special routine for me. I go diapered as usual and just make sure my diaper is dry or almost dry before going to the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    sorry bout the movie review here
    Plot; I actually think they improved on Tolkein, seriously, Adding Asok near the beginning helped clean up alot of loose plot ends that hold more bearing towards the end of the book, completely removing Tom Bombadil, while a fun side story, had absolutely no bearing on the main story whatsoever.
    CG and SFX; while I can suspend believability for alot of it, I think they went way too overboard in this case, to the point of harming the story line, not going to pay for another viewing.
    I agree with your review. Adding the whole Erebor background (which does get a mention in Tolkien's other writing, but not much in the Hobbit itself) gave the Dwarves a reason for the journey, whereas in the book there was no real reason given at all. I don't agree about the SFX though, it's improved considerably since Lord of the Rings and it didn't detract anything for me. I'll definitely be seeing the next one, next year.

I think the stories were meant to be read, and they do need some thinking about - so having other volumes around to dip into or check things is helpful. Also whereas I need to be diapered outside the home I can read unpadded as long as i am not too far from the bathroom - or too involved in the story! Still like the cinema though.

cer600

Quote Originally Posted by tphoto21 View Post
    How many of you wear when you go to a movie theater to see a movie. And do you have any special routine you go through when you go to a movie theater as compared to a grocery store or mall.
    I do since I can never hold my pee for a long time

I don't quite understand your question but I can say that when I'm occupied for several hours or more I look around the room and count how many have had to leave to use the restroom and I smile because I know I will never have to do that.

It kind of reminds me of a toddler at play who knows he doesn't have to interrupt his play to go potty and just goes in his diaper. of course the difference for me is I don't have that choice. I'm more like an infant whose body is on an automatic timer. The only time I have to interrupt what I'm doing is when I go number two which happens maybe 2-4 times a day and its not something I can time.