Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone,

ChuckieD here, finally joined after being, dare I say it, a "lurker" for a while. I'm a DL. I'm looking forward to reading some of the tips and stories that are on this site and hopefully contribute more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckieD View Post
    Hi everyone,

ChuckieD here, finally joined after being, dare I say it, a "lurker" for a while. I'm a DL. I'm looking forward to reading some of the tips and stories that are on this site and hopefully contribute more in the future.
    Hey ChuckieD! Welcome to non-lurker status :P

Lots of stories and tips around here, and a lot of other great information!

Feel free to ask others for help, I really hope to see you around here contributing to the site and possibly even helping others with their problems

However, this is an introduction! So it would be nice if we knew more about you! What are some of your hobbies? What about your favourite food?

I'm a University student taking computer science, I really enjoy programming but would prefer to get a job as a UX designer. My favourite food is definitely a good, well cooked steak. I eat pretty much anything except every vegetable ever. :P

Hope to hear back from you soon, and see you around the site! Nice meeting you

- Lobie