Thread: My intro

Default My intro

Hi everybody. I'm here to read about some particular hows and whys, such as how to overcome the block that keeps one from wetting. I'm sure a lot of people have gone through the same thing.

I'm pretty secure with my adult baby kink. I have some wonderful female friends who know about it, and we talk about it matter-of-factly. We're open-minded people.

ABDL is a hobby for me. I indulge on the occasion. Sometimes I'm really into it, and sometimes I go a long time without thinking about it. Outside of this, I'm a skateboarder and a punk rocker. That's my life.

So hi everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloggerdydoo View Post
    Hi everybody. I'm here to read about some particular hows and whys, such as how to overcome the block that keeps one from wetting. I'm sure a lot of people have gone through the same thing.

I'm pretty secure with my adult baby kink. I have some wonderful female friends who know about it, and we talk about it matter-of-factly. We're open-minded people.

ABDL is a hobby for me. I indulge on the occasion. Sometimes I'm really into it, and sometimes I go a long time without thinking about it. Outside of this, I'm a skateboarder and a punk rocker. That's my life.

So hi everybody.
    Hey there sloggerdydoo! :P

Sounds to me kinda like a slight binge purge cycle.

Anyways, I used to skateboard (I guess), not really though; I just played around on the board is all! I mainly enjoy playing board games when I am able to and I like to also speedcube in my spare time :3

So, what are some of your favourite songs?

- Lobie