Thread: Howdy!

Default Howdy!

Hey all,

I'm a DL and have been for as long as I can remember, although it wasn't until I was 13 that I met others online and started enjoying the interest. I'm also somewhat of a diaperfur I guess, and am exploring that a bit!

Outside of diapers, I'm a fairly social and outgoing person, and love meeting and talking to new and old friends, and hanging out with them over coffee, beer, food, or going hiking, camping, to movies, amusement parks, or playing board and/or video games. When I'm feeling introverted, I enjoy reading, listening to music, watching TV or movies at home, and talking quiet walks through the neighborhood with a coffee in hand and some tunes in my ears.

I finally joined ADISC after a friend recommended it, and realized I'd been on the forums more than once as a visitor, and so I figured it was worth becoming an active member and getting more involved with other like-minded individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by kerpow View Post
    Hey all,

I'm a DL and have been for as long as I can remember, although it wasn't until I was 13 that I met others online and started enjoying the interest. I'm also somewhat of a diaperfur I guess, and am exploring that a bit!

Outside of diapers, I'm a fairly social and outgoing person, and love meeting and talking to new and old friends, and hanging out with them over coffee, beer, food, or going hiking, camping, to movies, amusement parks, or playing board and/or video games. When I'm feeling introverted, I enjoy reading, listening to music, watching TV or movies at home, and talking quiet walks through the neighborhood with a coffee in hand and some tunes in my ears.

I finally joined ADISC after a friend recommended it, and realized I'd been on the forums more than once as a visitor, and so I figured it was worth becoming an active member and getting more involved with other like-minded individuals.
    Hey there kepow! Nice to see you have been contributing around the site!

So, what are some of your favourite board games? What about favourite TV show?

As for me, I like all kinds of board games. Fluxx is a big like for me, I also enjoy Scrabble, and Ticket to Ride! Basic card games can be fun, and of course the disturbing Cards Against Humanity :P

I watch TV quite often, in particular my 3 favourite shows are Fringe (only on Season 3), House, and Big Bang Theory.

I really hope to see you around and hear back from you soon, it was nice getting to know you

- Lobie

Thanks for the greeting!

It's really hard for me to pick favorites of anything, haha. But I love Ticket to Ride! I got the board game version for Christmas, after playing the iPhone/iPad version for a long time. I love Cards Against Humanity, too, but it's made it so hard to go back to Apples to Apples, haha. All of the classics are great, like Scrabble, Sorry, Life, and Monopoly, and then I also love card-based games like Fluxx and Munchkin. I'm really happy to see a resurgence of board/card games, as it seemed like all anyone wanted to play was video games. Don't get me wrong, I like video games, but I much prefer the social aspect of board games .

TV shows... There's a LOT. I love all things scifi, even if they're bad: Fringe, Haven, Lost Girl, Revolution, all the Star Trek series, all the Stargate series, etc. I like a lot of comedies too, like Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Happy Endings, Go On, Raising Hope, Modern Family, The Middle, 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Rec, all the Seth MacFarlane shows, the Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Regular Show, etc. There's also a few other dramas in there like Merlin, Elementary, Person of Interest, Castle, and Once Upon A Time. I think I might be a TV junkie :-/.