Thread: Hello to all from an AB/DL from the north east AB/DL "scene"

Default Hello to all from an AB/DL from the north east AB/DL "scene"

Hello to everyone here.

I've been active in the AB/DL scene for years. Because this organization does not permit minors to participate I have chosen to join. It's my hope that I will like what I see happening here, in terms of what ADISC is all about and perhaps, after a little while I'll become active here.

I'm an adult married male. My spouse and I seek other couples for friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by glenndl View Post
    Hello to everyone here.

I've been active in the AB/DL scene for years. Because this organization does not permit minors to participate I have chosen to join. It's my hope that I will like what I see happening here, in terms of what ADISC is all about and perhaps, after a little while I'll become active here.

I'm an adult married male. My spouse and I seek other couples for friendship.
    Hey there glenndl! Welcome to ADISC.

This is a great site to make all kinds of friends! I hope to see you become more active around the site!

So, besides AB/DL scene what do you and your SO do in your spare time?

I'm a computer science student at University, and really I don't have much spare time... especially this semester! Bleh~

Anyways, hope you have been enjoying your time around here and will continue to do so ^_^

- Lobie