Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ordering Super Undies

  1. #1

    Exclamation Ordering Super Undies

    I have been talking with the people over at Super Undies and another company for the past week asking about their night time underwear. They think it's for a child when it is really for me. I feel like I am ling to them. Should I be upfront with them and tell them they are for me?

  2. #2

    Default

    Probably not. Here's why.
    Imagine a circle around your life. That's the LIFE zone. Strangers belong here. People in the LIFE zone probably don't need to know your business.
    Now a smaller circle around your friends and acquaintances and whatever-mates. Still don't need to know.
    A smaller circle still around your friends (close ones only) and family. It's your choice whether you tell them or not, but it is mostly discouraged unless you're incon.
    The last circle is yourself and your spouse (not girl/boyfriend, SPOUSE.) They are the only ones that should know exclusively.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by WeekendBoss View Post
    Probably not. Here's why.
    Imagine a circle around your life. That's the LIFE zone. Strangers belong here. People in the LIFE zone probably don't need to know your business.
    Now a smaller circle around your friends and acquaintances and whatever-mates. Still don't need to know.
    A smaller circle still around your friends (close ones only) and family. It's your choice whether you tell them or not, but it is mostly discouraged unless you're incon.
    The last circle is yourself and your spouse (not girl/boyfriend, SPOUSE.) They are the only ones that should know exclusively.
    If they asked who they were for, do to measurements and sizing, would that be a time I would have to disclose who the product was for?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KaloAllen View Post
    I have been talking with the people over at Super Undies and another company for the past week asking about their night time underwear. They think it's for a child when it is really for me. I feel like I am ling to them. Should I be upfront with them and tell them they are for me?
    I doubt that they're concerned who they're for. You're paying them for their product, and that's all they need.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    I doubt that they're concerned who they're for. You're paying them for their product, and that's all they need.
    I think if they did ask I might tell them they were for me because I do have some IC. If they refused me it could be seen as them being unprofessional.

  6. #6

    Default

    Honesty is only an issue when there is some sort of a compelling reason to disclose the truth.

    There is no reason for you to tell or for them to ask. Even if they ask for measurements you have no reason to provide anything other than the measurements.

    I suspect you feel this way because you somehow have feelings of guilt over ordering these products in the first place. Know that there is no reason on this earth to feel guilty about ordering any of these products. It is literally not a big deal and is something you should not be ashamed of, not it any way regardless of whether you have a need or just want to wear them.

  7. #7

    Default Ordering Super Undies



    Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I suspect you feel this way because you somehow have feelings of guilt over ordering these products in the first place. Know that there is no reason on this earth to feel guilty about ordering any of these products. It is literally not a big deal and is something you should not be ashamed of, not it any way regardless of whether you have a need or just want to wear them.
    I do have a feeling of guilt. Even though I know it's ok I have always tried to live my life as an honest person. I think it stems from the whole need/want debate I have with myself. I need them because I'm getting sick and tired of the crap products I get through my state insurance. Then at the same time I want them because it helps the "little me" feel better inside. Endless cycle. You're right though I shouldn't feel ashamed, and maybe in time I won't.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Ordering Super Undies



    Quote Originally Posted by KaloAllen View Post
    I think if they did ask I might tell them they were for me because I do have some IC. If they refused me it could be seen as them being unprofessional.
    Surely they would understand that. Hopefully they're just happy that you like what they make.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #9

    Default

    Being that they do provide products for incontinence, mostly children, but some adults as well, they should be incredibly discrete. They're used to dealing with people who may be embarrassed by having to order their products, so they shouldn't ask in the first place. It's a matter of privacy, and if they ask if they're for you, they're invading your privacy.

  10. #10

    Default Ordering Super Undies



    Quote Originally Posted by CushyBums View Post
    Being that they do provide products for incontinence, mostly children, but some adults as well, they should be incredibly discrete. They're used to dealing with people who may be embarrassed by having to order their products, so they shouldn't ask in the first place. It's a matter of privacy, and if they ask if they're for you, they're invading your privacy.
    Never thought of it that way.

Similar Threads

  1. Super Undies
    By Ford101784 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2013, 08:36
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-Nov-2012, 03:45
  3. Super Undies
    By Abdlforever in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-May-2012, 22:37
  4. Super Undies - Will they fit us?
    By diapeybabybrian in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 13-Feb-2012, 05:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.