Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings to all :)

Smile Greetings to all :)

Hi and Greetings from the United Kingdom, my name is Angellicca and I am a carer/mommy! .. I don't have any biological children and I am not married.. I have always wanted to be a mommy/mummy

This is kind of new to me but I have had experience for the past years and find it very intriguing also the fact that I love it

I am caring and loving and very kind hearted.. hope to meet some lovely people on here and learn much more about myself also.

Thanks

Angellicca

Welcome to the site always nice to see another Brit online
    How did you experience it without realising it?
    And what about none mummy hobbies? Like movies / hiking / other?

Hi Davie, Thank you for the welcome from another brit

I have always cared for people my entire life in every aspect of their lives. It's what I am best at and I am very content doing this although not with AD's, but very similar and am very interested in pursuing my interest further. I do know my past experiences are different compared to being a Mommy/Mummy. Afew years ago I had a sleep over at a friends and everyone dressed in onsies, and to my luck I played Mummy and to be honest I loved it, I felt content and knew this was something I wanted to delve further into, I hope this gives you some insight on me but ask away if you have any questions.

Also I will update my interests etc now

Thanks

Angellicca

All is good always nice to get a welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy this site plenty of fun people, and you explained it pretty well there
    Any none mommy interests though? People would like to get to know both sides of you

well I hope it isnt too boring but I enjoy writing, reading, singing, cooking, baking, going out with friends, cinema. I love travelling but haven't been anywhere the past 2 years due to working way too much lol
    I love doing fun things and always being around a positive atmosphere and laughter, how about yourself Davie? do you like travelling also?

Yeah I enjoy travelling it's one of the things I mainly do where is your best place you have been?
    Plus reading and cinema I enjoy also
    Your list isn't boring at all I'm sure others will agree with me too!

Thanks Davie...

I have travelled to Europe, Germany, france, spain, and also around America, my favourite place was Oklahoma, Tulsa, loved being there, was there for 6 months in total and had a brilliant time meetings so many new people... and the food was fab also, one of my favourite things about being there was celebrating Christmas and thanksgiving and trying red velvet cake ... I also introduced it to my friends and family lol. I have been to Canada, vancouver, toronto and calgary but Oklahoma was my fav place. Are you based in Australia now? and have you been to Oklahoma?

In new Zealand at the moment, haven't updated this in a while, no I haven't ever been there before been to the states but never there
    I always wanted to go to Germany, being from the uk it's so close... When I go back home I'll make a conscious effort!

yes, make sure you go to Germany, Koblenz is a beautiful place and I'm sure you would love it.. nice meeting you Davie

Nice meeting you too hope you have a good time here!