Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dependeco diaper review

Unhappy Dependeco diaper review

I've got all of my diapers now that I ordered. I've been wearing them during the day.
    I've found they hold quite a bit. I change when the wetness gets to great and don't
    go past 8 hrs. I like the 4 tape system real well. I can loosen the tapes to go poop.
    I don't use for messing. The prints add to a real happy day.
    Last edited by oleman72; 09-Jan-2013 at 18:39.

For a second i thought you had a bad time with them when i saw the said face.

Glad you liked them what patterns did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    For a second i thought you had a bad time with them when i saw the said face.

Glad you liked them what patterns did you get?
    altogether I got strawberry,little cutie,precious moments,nursery frames,blue pooh,pink butterfly. Wearing blue pooh and he's wet.
    I tried to upload pics and they said were to big.

I just got my first order 10 minutes ago, lets just say I was thrilled, I'll post some pictures later cause I'm wearing it right now, I won't use them for their purpose for now, just covering regular Pull-Ups GoodNites that I love so much. I was really surprised to find out the postman managed to squeeze the pack in my small mailbox, I was worried it would be damaged but its not and the quality of the product appear to be #1, I was expecting a thicker product but I may order some soaker pads for inside of it if I feel I really need something thicker. One problem is I ordered the large version and I was expecting a good fit, it does fit but the two waist velcro tabs (the top ones) are nearly overlapping each other, its a wonderful feeling, I'll probably order some plastic pants since I can't really find a proper diaper cover that would have either snaps or velcro for ultimate adjustment, I don't trust elastic waistbands cause my size is rather not standard, I have some kind of skinny legs but a full belly if you know what I mean, so a plastic pant that would fit nice at the waist would probably be way to big on my legs. I'll try to post some pictures tonight before bed, since it won't be wet there's no problems with pictures. I'm not sure if I should post my own thread on this subject or do it in this one or the first one.

For the ones worried they could get some problems with the customs if you're outside of the US, the product is described as shorts and there's a checkmark on the gift on the USPS custom declaration. I guess the gift probably help avoiding some taxes and extra charges in some cases, I didn't get any additional charges and I'm pretty happy about that, was expecting a 10-15$ to be paid once I receive the pack.

Around 10-11pm EST I'll try to post some pictures for everyone.

Oleman,

Any problems with these leaking? The only PUL-type AIOs I ever had simply didn't hold their water, and I have to use plastic pants over them. Thans for any info you may give.

My best to all,

Binkey

Quote Originally Posted by binkey View Post
    Oleman,

Any problems with these leaking? The only PUL-type AIOs I ever had simply didn't hold their water, and I have to use plastic pants over them. Thans for any info you may give.

My best to all,

Binkey

I haven't had them leak on me. The outer cover does get damp and I wear plastic pants with them. They don't have a plastic outer cover to them.
    They do have a polyester inner liner. The outer cover is flannel or cotton depending on which you get. These can also be dried in the dryer on
    medium heat. I don't have a dryer so I air dry mine

Great
    My order is coming tomorrow! just about living on the USPS website
    I know I've ordered balloons, star wars, checkerboard, cars and one other, I cant remember.. the outer cover gets damp? how much? just a bit? or dripping? I also ordered soaker pads as well, hopefully this will help cut back on my $200 monthly disposable diaper order, doing the laundry is cheaper

If the work out ok, i'll probably order about 5 more or so
    I'm not sure, but I think dependeco just might've gotten a business boost here

Yup, I just saw she started adding training pants to her product line, I may order some later, but not sure which one I'll prefer, either her version of training pant or the baby-pant.com version called My First trainer or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    Great
    My order is coming tomorrow! just about living on the USPS website
    I know I've ordered balloons, star wars, checkerboard, cars and one other, I cant remember.. the outer cover gets damp? how much? just a bit? or dripping? I also ordered soaker pads as well, hopefully this will help cut back on my $200 monthly disposable diaper order, doing the laundry is cheaper

If the work out ok, i'll probably order about 5 more or so
    I'm not sure, but I think dependeco just might've gotten a business boost here
    So far mine have got just damp. They have so far cut me back to using 2 disposeables a day. Lately I was averaging 4 a day.

I've taken some pictures, here's the link to my photobucket album with around 12 pictures of my first cloth diaper, I've tried to make sure to take a lot of pictures so all the features are shown here.

Dependeco Blue Plaid Cloth Diaper