Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn racist asswhipes!

Default Damn racist asswhipes!

So all you guys know that I am interested in Japan and it's culture right? Well the other day while on youtube I found a racist comment aimed at the Japanese. In a video. I responded nicely by say " That wasn't nice". Then the fucktart responed by calling me names and saying that am a race-ass kisser and that I should go die while eating pocky or be racist like him.

What is america comming to? With all this hatred towards others. I hated here living before now, I REALLY HATED living here. Good bye america hello Japan.

I only know a few words but I'll try. But back on topic, I can't stand that if a person stands up to racism here, you get called all sorts of names and being told you're doing something wrong, when infact your doing the right thing.

In relation to youtube retardedness, I said something that I thought was accurate, the uploader of the video agreed, and it got -10. Epifailtime is now.

I wouldn't pay him much mind... many people on that site are immature teenagers. He's likely being racist to get attention from you.

EmeraldsAndLime

Welcome to the internet. Population: Trolls.

Seriously though, it's YouTube. I'm surprised the community there can spell figure how a keyboard works, let alone being able to form coherent sentences. And whilst there are some legitimate racist people on there, most of them are just trolls who rile people up for whatever reason (see: Living in mother's basement for 30 years really takes it toll on you).

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    So all you guys know that I am interested in Japan and it's culture right? Well the other day while on youtube I found a racist comment aimed at the Japanese. In a video. I responded nicely by say " That wasn't nice". Then the fucktart responed by calling me names and saying that am a race-ass kisser and that I should go die while eating pocky or be racist like him.

What is america comming to? With all this hatred towards others. I hated here living before now, I REALLY HATED living here. Good bye america hello Japan.
    I hate to break it to you, but racism has been alive and well in the US, since the US first existed. Blacks, Chinese, Hispanics, Native Americans, Japanese, all Asians really, anyone that is different. There was even "racism" against Irish, Catholics, eastern Europeans, Italians, anyone with a funny accent, an odd name, or again anyone that is different. Unfortunately it will probably still be here long after we are gone.

Ebn14

racism is everywhere. the only way to escape it is to go live on the moon.