View Poll Results: hWich of the online places have you bought diapers from?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ebay

17 38.64%
  • Amazon

14 31.82%
  • Craigs List

6 13.64%
  • Other (donot include online diapers suppliers like, HDIS, XP Medical, ABU, as other please.

7 15.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, ect Diapers

Cherub

Default Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, ect Diapers

I was wondering, aside from ordering from online suppliers, who on here searches and/or has bought diapers from online places such as Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, ect?

How often do you search them? Do you find good deals?

I sell diapers on ebay that I put a custom tape on

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by ajthepie View Post
    I sell diapers on ebay that I put a custom tape on
    What brand of diapers are they?

I search craigslist every so often, have yet to buy or find anything worth getting. Ebay I don't trust it showing up discreet packing and amazon is generally overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    What brand of diapers are they?
    Tranquility ATNs and Abena M4s

I scan CL every-so-often but as of yet haven't found anything worth getting excited over. I have bought from ebay in trial packs as it offers me a great way to try diapers from overseas and unavailable in the US.

For my non-abdl diapers, i buy them from Amazon (Dry 24-7, M4s, tranqulity atn, ect..)

Looking on Ebay i just see alot of rip off sellers.

I boght my first Dependeco cloth diapers on eBay. But now I bought 4 more from the makers website which I like her service and she has other related items.
    She also doesn't make them till you order them. I ordered them last wednesday and got them monday. Right now shipping is $6.95 for US and Canada.

I like Amazon and that is where I bought my M4s but I didn't know what the Amazon Prime was and all I saw was the free shipping, so I had sort of a bad experience because now i don't know how to get rid of that, but other than that I would buy from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    I like Amazon and that is where I bought my M4s but I didn't know what the Amazon Prime was and all I saw was the free shipping, so I had sort of a bad experience because now i don't know how to get rid of that, but other than that I would buy from them again.
    Do you mean you are trying to cancel prime? All you have to do is go to this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primec.../homepage.html then press cancel membership. But what problems did you have with it? Just so you know unless it says "Fulfilled by Amazon" it is not being shipped my Amazon but instead its the company that posted it on amazon.