Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could spend a day with Mr.Romney, what would you do?

Default If you could spend a day with Mr.Romney, what would you do?

Yes he lost the election but still he is a brilliant man and i admire him.

So if you got to spend a day with Mitt, what would you do? I would take him out for lunch at Bob Evans or maybe Dennys, Basically I would spend time out places while keeping a conversation going,, asking for inspiring adivce and more about the man. Maybe if I wa s lucky, I would meet Ann.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto View Post
    Yes he lost the election but still he is a brilliant man and i admire him.

So if you got to spend a day with Mitt, what would you do? I would take him out for lunch at Bob Evans or maybe Dennys, Basically I would spend time out places while keeping a conversation going,, asking for inspiring adivce and more about the man. Maybe if I wa s lucky, I would meet Ann.
    I voted for him in the 2008 primarys. I liked him once.

I would question him about why and how he changed so much from 2004 to 2012. On his campaign he was essentially attacking himself from less then a decade ago. I would also ask why not take Ron Paul, Chris Christie, Rick Santourm as VP as opposed to Paul Ryan. Paul Ryan din't help his cause at all asides to appease hard core conservatives and that amounted to shit.

Though that's not as bad as McCain picking Sara Palin. That was the most stupid political move I ever, ever seen in US politics and for our sake I hope its the last.

Sure, I would take him out, but it wouldnt be for lunch (or maybe I would), like a trip to Detroit, or some rough section of NYC. We would take the buses, subways, and taxies everywere, and have McDonalds for lunch (Dennys would be okay to). I would give him advice (stuff like hide the Rolex), but would ask for non in return.

Interesting answers. I would ask if he ever so kindly would sign a couple things.

The Olympics, only the Olympics and just the Olympics. Actually, now that I think about it I would very much like to have lunch or dinner with Romney simply because of my fascination with the five ring circus. There's a lot I'd be interested in hearing him say on the subject. Also I'd get to see if he understands French any better than he speaks it

(his French is actually not bad, he just has a really heavy accent, but he's still fluent)

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    The Olympics, only the Olympics and just the Olympics. Actually, now that I think about it I would very much like to have lunch or dinner with Romney simply because of my fascination with the five ring circus. There's a lot I'd be interested in hearing him say on the subject. Also I'd get to see if he understands French any better than he speaks it

(his French is actually not bad, he just has a really heavy accent, but he's still fluent)
    I didnt know he spoke fluent french, I wonder if he speaks German. I'm learning German right now.

Default If you could spend a day with Mr.Romney, what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto View Post
    I didnt know he spoke fluent french, I wonder if he speaks German. I'm learning German right now.
    He was a missionary in France when he was young. I don't believe he speaks any other language but I might be wrong.

Certainly helped him when he ran the SLC 2002 ship.

The usual question: my religion allows me to marry any consenting adult I wish to. Mr. Romney, what would you have done as President to protect my freedom to practice my religion?

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    The usual question: my religion allows me to marry any consenting adult I wish to. Mr. Romney, what would you have done as President to protect my freedom to practice my religion?
    I'd ask him what he would do in case of energy resources. If he would start drilling oil up in Alaska. Or how about hte exact specifics in championing small businesses?

Probably ask him he's not interested in the poor and whether he sent Christmas cards to his favourite corporations. But to be honest I'd rather give George Osborne a piece of my mind before going to the global stage.