Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got caught sucking on a pacifier

Default I got caught sucking on a pacifier

I got caught sucking on a pacifier this morning by my staff because I'm in monitored place that they walk in check on me in the morning so I got a talking to so no more AB,DL for me but I'm glad they didn't find out that I wear diapers and I got my pacifier back but I can't use it now because I was to throw it away so I hided my diapers and my two pacifiers in my backpack in my walk-in closet so will have to wait to suck on my pacifiers and wear my diapers and wear my dinosaur sleeper later when heat dies down and they forget about it. So Good Bye To My ABDL Side For While.

Cherub

What do you mean you're in a 'monitored place'? You mentioned 'staff', so would it be correct to assume this was a place of employment? If that be the case, then I guess I'm wondering why would you be using a paci when you are in a place that you are being monitored? Maybe I misread your post.

I've never heard of a footed sleeper being worn in the workplace. Are you talking about a workplace or a group home?

I get the impression this is a group home situation, still not nice in some ways, I would expect a little bit of personal freedom in one's own bedroom. then again, I don't know what is on his staff's minds either.

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    I get the impression this is a group home situation, still not nice in some ways, I would expect a little bit of personal freedom in one's own bedroom. then again, I don't know what is on his staff's minds either.
    It's a normal apt building with other normal people in it next to wal-mart but there is staff that work in one of apt rooms so It not real group home. They only come down in the morning to give my pill in morning and after work to give me my pill for ADHD. So Otherwise I am free to do whatever I want to do in my two bedroom apt all by myself and am free to come and go as I please to Wal-mart or any place I want. It's Independent Living Apt that they only help you if you problems with my roommate they come down to fix the problems.

Sorry, so, if this is the situation, as long as you are not disturbing your roommate, whats the problem? seems a bit overbearing to me. although it is just a little bit difficult to step into your shoes on this one, the closest i've had was roomies while in the military, at I time I wasn't into the AB thing (though I had been before, and most definitely since)

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    It's a normal apt building with other normal people in it next to wal-mart but there is staff that work in one of apt rooms so It not real group home. They only come down in the morning to give my pill in morning and after work to give me my pill for ADHD. So Otherwise I am free to do whatever I want to do in my two bedroom apt all by myself and am free to come and go as I please to Wal-mart or any place I want. It's Independent Living Apt that they only help you if you problems with my roommate they come down to fix the problems.
    That explains it a little better. Now we can understand a little better what your problems are and offer you courage and advice. Maybe you need to hide your pacifier when
    you first wake up in the morning. Are you also diapered when they come in to give you your meds?

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    Its sounds like to me that they are there to help you out with medicine, not to govern your life. Did they tell you that you should get rid of it, as in a suggestion? If they are saying that you are supposed to, then to hell with that. In what way do they have authority to govern this type of habit? If they are just suggesting that you should because it is odd, well then, sorry you got exposed, but i would say, now that they know, just live life as you did before, try not to let them see, but don't stress out if they do because you don't have to explain now.

The only situation i could see this logic being a problem was if you were in a correctional half way house, or in a super strict paranoid group home. Otherwise, there is no reason that they can tell you you can't have a paci, or even diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    That explains it a little better. Now we can understand a little better what your problems are and offer you courage and advice. Maybe you need to hide your pacifier when
    you first wake up in the morning. Are you also diapered when they come in to give you your meds?
    Yes but I wear boxers over the diaper. So They can't see the diaper and nobody is the wiser. You are right I would hide the pacifier under my pillow in the morning when they came in but I was too in be AB,DL and I got careless and they caught me in bed sucking on it this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Its sounds like to me that they are there to help you out with medicine, not to govern your life. Did they tell you that you should get rid of it, as in a suggestion? If they are saying that you are supposed to, then to hell with that. In what way do they have authority to govern this type of habit? If they are just suggesting that you should because it is odd, well then, sorry you got exposed, but i would say, now that they know, just live life as you did before, try not to let them see, but don't stress out if they do because you don't have to explain now.

The only situation i could see this logic being a problem was if you were in a correctional half way house, or in a super strict paranoid group home. Otherwise, there is no reason that they can tell you you can't have a paci, or even diapers.
    Because they would take my pacifier away for good next time. I told them that my roommate was yelling and cussing and punching the wall which he was last night because I got bathroom rug wet and hanged outside on the deck railing and that's why I was sucking on the pacifier in first place I told the staff. So I got off the hook this time.
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 09-Jan-2013 at 02:53.

It sounds like you're in a tough situation. I'm sure I wouldn't want a roommate who was punching the wall. How do you wear diapers and use your pacifier without your roommate knowing, or does he know? I wouldn't want a roommate, that's for sure.