Thread: Where can I buy REALLY thick diapers (not online):

Default Where can I buy REALLY thick diapers (not online):

Seeing as how I have roommates (family) and am not constantly at home, I'd prefer to keep my lifestyle as "out of site" as possible. I occasionally role play by myself in the seclusion of my bedroom, and am really tired of the depends brands (The walgreens I used to go to doesn't even sell the high absorbancy ones anymore). My parents 'know' but it's far from their immediate thoughts and they're pretty sure I kicked this as a "fling" from when I was a teenager, and it's a touchy subject. I was just wondering what brands I could buy and where, since ordering online calls for delivery, I'd rather not be questioned about the package. Thanks for the help!:]

-Dex

A specialty drug store is likely your best bet. You might be able to find something like an Abena or Molicare there.

If you have a UPS Store or Fed Ex facility in your town you could have sent there and then you can pick them up.

I have found that some medical supply, not conventional pharmacy, places have pretty good diapers. These places cater to home health care, disabled and those who are incontinent. Some of these places have some specific areas of specialty that include diapers.

I found a place that was about an our away that carried Molicare, but now I have moved about an hour away in the opposite direction.

Anyway, a little searching and several phone calls would serve you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I have found that some medical supply, not conventional pharmacy, places have pretty good diapers. These places cater to home health care, disabled and those who are incontinent. Some of these places have some specific areas of specialty that include diapers.

I found a place that was about an our away that carried Molicare, but now I have moved about an hour away in the opposite direction.

Anyway, a little searching and several phone calls would serve you well.
    I agree medical supply store will have some thick diapers there.

It depends on where you are. Here in Orange County CA i simply drive over to DMES and pick up my Abena diapers after phoning in the order.