Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox games

One quick question: as far as this thread goes, what are you looking for help regarding? (as far as when it comes to Xbox games?)

Supposing you need help choosing what games to get/play, you could us give something more to go on. What kind of games do you like? And you do mean XBOX, not XBOX 360?

The only game I could really recommend for the original XBOX would be Fable, as it's the only one I finished.

Psychonuats
    Fable: The Lost Chapters (more content)
    Forza
    Beyond Good And Evil (if its for xbox as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Fable: The Lost Chapters (more content)
    I thought that was a PC only version. Glad I'm wrong. I currently don't have a computer that pulls it off nicely, but now I can play it again

Oh, and you should too, Valerye.

Quote Originally Posted by PadDaBrat View Post
    Supposing you need help choosing what games to get/play, you could us give something more to go on. What kind of games do you like? And you do mean XBOX, not XBOX 360?

The only game I could really recommend for the original XBOX would be Fable, as it's the only one I finished.
    Both and I tend to lean more twords Frontline, Halo, ECT.

Quote Originally Posted by PadDaBrat View Post
    I thought that was a PC only version. Glad I'm wrong. I currently don't have a computer that pulls it off nicely, but now I can play it again

Oh, and you should too, Valerye.
    I don't think it was that great of a game but it's okay just don't get your hopes up with it nor fable 2 it seams. Both of them don't really deliver on the content they promise. Its like buying a house and getting married in the games are just there for the sake of being there. There's no point to that stuff at all. <_>

I have just the original Xbox right now (although maybe if 360 prices keep falling, it might be enticing to bite on one of those). On the other hand, I don't have an HD TV, so an Xbox 360 would look no different on a normal TV than the original.

When it comes to games, almost all of mine are car-type games...I have all the NFS games made for the Xbox (HP2 and Underground through Carbon). Right now, I'm still addicted to Forza sometimes. As far as NON-car games go, I have the Sims, the Sims Bustin' Out, and the Sims 2...all very different from their PC counterparts (the middle version not having a PC counterpart). I love SimCity 4, but there's no way that that can be adapted for console use in practical terms.

if you like halo and such im gonna recomend......unreal tournament 3 maybe?