Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally cave in to Bambino, and wow!

Default Finally cave in to Bambino, and wow!

Putting one on right now, and man they are HUGE!!! Like wow this is big on me, and I got the smallest sizing available. Excited to finally have them though, cheers!

What style did you get? I've heard the Bellisimos are really thick, is that what you have? I've only ever tried the Classicos.

i have been super curious about bambino diapers. I like really thick cushiony diapers that make noise, do they fit that description? i cant decide between those and the diapers that abuniverse sells

Hey OP, sounds like a few people would love to hear your thoughts on your new padding (congrats by the way :P) C'mon, give the people what they want!

I love the Bambinos products, very comfortable and pretty good quality. The Teddy's are my favorite as they are very cute. There boosters are also really good.

I had a case of the Bellissimos and I was not really happy with them. They were very thick and nice but overnight they clumped pretty badly sometimes. The biggest issue was when they burst through the front area and started leaking gel beads everywhere. Not sure if this was because if weak plastic or just too much pressure from the expanding gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonky View Post
    Hey OP, sounds like a few people would love to hear your thoughts on your new padding (congrats by the way :P) C'mon, give the people what they want!
    They feel like heaven, but I'm afraid to wet them because I only ordered the sample pack of two... So when I do, don't worry you'll be the first to know!!!

lockeaneba

My first order of Bellissimos are on their way to me hopefully arriving early next week Can't help but be a little excited!

Quote Originally Posted by geauxblue View Post
    i have been super curious about bambino diapers. I like really thick cushiony diapers that make noise, do they fit that description? i cant decide between those and the diapers that abuniverse sells
    The Bambino's are definitely thicker, and a little noisier. That being said, ABU's are a little cuter with their all-over print and single-tape system.

I love the Bellissimo's but they sometimes split down the butt which is frustrating. ABU SDK's are awesome too, I love the pale blue around the waist and the leg gathers.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    I love the Bellissimo's but they sometimes split down the butt which is frustrating. ABU SDK's are awesome too, I love the pale blue around the waist and the leg gathers.
    I love the pale blue of the SDK's as well. It is one of those little details that is very babyish and cute to me.