Thread: LDS Guy gives greetings

Default LDS Guy gives greetings

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Jerry here. Looking to meet friends here on ADISC and see how others deal with the lifestyle.

Im a mormon guy from Utah. Havent really met or chatted with anyone near me.

I like a lot of things, especially when spending time with my family. Most of all I like camping and being outdoors having fun.

Im more AB and choose a toddler role, but just looking for validation for how I feel.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by utjerry View Post
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Jerry here. Looking to meet friends here on ADISC and see how others deal with the lifestyle.

I like a lot of things, especially when spending time with my family. Most of all I like camping and being outdoors having fun.

Im more AB and choose a toddler role, but just looking for validation for how I feel.

Take care.
    Hey there utjerry! Welcome to ADISC, very nice to have you around

You've certainly come to a great place to make a lot of friends!

I'm not much of a camper, in fact I really don't like the outdoors at all. I enjoy being inside, next to my computer, typically playing games, browsing the internet, or programming. I don't really enjoy much else!

There are a lot of places on here that can help you in acceptance, and help you learn more.

Why not check out the articles section, and in particular this article.

Hope it helps!

- Lobie

Default Re: LDS Guy gives greetings

Take care.
    I'm an ABDL and a recent convert to LDS. I am comfortable that my lifestyle is in no conflict with scripture values as long as I don't focus on it more than God or my wife. I'm glad you came here. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made.

You sound more AB which implies non sexual aspects dominate. Therefore you have little to worry about.

Welcome. Make sure to join the Latter-day Saint group.

Welcome Jerry, I hope that you find many friends here. There is quite the diverse group with a lot of different AB/DL/BF or other similar lifestyles. I am sure you can find folks with a lot in common to you. Sometimes it can take awhile, but I encourage you to spend some time replying to posts and letting folks get to know you as well.

Well, hey, I'm from within the Rocky Mountains! Is that close enough?

Ditto, Ditto, and Ditto. My family and having an outdoor lifestyle is some of the most important things to me.

Adisc is a great place to do this. It has helped me better understand my own interests, and also come to realize just how many people have these desires. It is also a much better place to realize that most AB/DL folks aren't like the ones who show up on network TV shows, such as Jerry Springer, or even other "documentaries" like National Geographic and recently the 15 Stone Babies. Prior to finding adisc, other sites I found were mostly disgusting to me. They caused me to have a harder time accepting my AB/DLism because they portrayed a lifestyle that wasn't who I am or wanted to be. I'm not trying to knock anyone who may be into those things, but hey, its just not me. Here on Adisc it is much different with folks of many different backgrounds and lifestyles outside of being AB/DL/BF.

However, I'm still thinking I'm about the only padded cowboy here.

I hope you can find much satisfaction in your time in the community.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Jerry here. Looking to meet friends here on ADISC and see how others deal with the lifestyle. Im a mormon guy from Utah. Havent really met or chatted with anyone near me.
    I'm LDS too. I don't believe there is anything wrong being a DL. In fact, it protects our temple garments from any accidents that might happen. Believe it or not, they have adult diapers in the temples in case someone is in need of the protection. Also, being an AB and getting in touch with your inner child is a good thing. It teaches and reminds us to be humble, and that we are still "children" under God. We must be "like a little child". He didn't mean that literally, but having the AB quality helps us remember who we are under the eyes of the Lord.

You'll make wonderful friends here, and I hope I can be one of your friends too.