Thread: Making Dreams Real 2013

Default Making Dreams Real 2013

I have one resolution this year. I resolve to act on my dream to write children's fiction.

Once I discovered the AB/DL community I had my love of children's book rekindled. One of my greatest cubby desires is to be read to and my greatest caretaker pleasure is to read to cubs.

At a certain point, however, I gained a strong desire to tell my own stories to cubs. This year I have resolved to write and illustrate a children's book above all else.

It would also be a wonderful treat to perhaps include a babyfur or two in a story at some point.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would happily take the inspiration.

I think I already have a plan for my first story though... ^.^

That would be pretty cool. I've tried to get a novel published before and it takes a lot of time and money, but kudos to you if you make it. I'm rooting for you. I'd love to see some babyfur writing in the mainstream. My resolution is to actually quit smoking, find a girlfriend/boyfriend, and start kickboxing again.

Quote Originally Posted by dracodex View Post
    That would be pretty cool. I've tried to get a novel published before and it takes a lot of time and money, but kudos to you if you make it. I'm rooting for you. I'd love to see some babyfur writing in the mainstream. My resolution is to actually quit smoking, find a girlfriend/boyfriend, and start kickboxing again.
    Idea! I hook you up with a partner who will kick you in the face whenever you light up! One stop shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    Idea! I hook you up with a partner who will kick you in the face whenever you light up! One stop shopping!
    That sounds like it would be more harm than good.