Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure a about myself

Default Not sure a about myself

This only started out as a diaper fetish for me when I was around 11 or 12. The last year or so I was a actually able to buy diapers. As I've been wearing them out of the house more often, I've started to realize how convenient they are and I've become more comfortable with how they feel. The thing is, I'm not sure if this is just a fetish anymore. I guess I'm looking at the pros of wearing diapers, and not thinking so much about the fetish side. They aren't really something that's a comfort item for me, but I've become more interested in baby items like pacifiers (have yet to try them). Can Someone help me understand this. There's more I want to talk about but this post is long enough already.

Your history is very similar to mine. I think our attraction to diapers is primarily a very deep emotional need, but for one reason or another, the expression of this need has become sexual for you and me. So, as you explore this fetish, I think it is only natural that you will become more interested in the baby side of it. Although you don't need diapers for comfort, you may have a deep need to express your "iner baby". Time will tell how important the baby side (AB) of the DL/AB will become for you.

It is natural to be unsure about things in life. I am assuming that when you say that you are unsure about yourself, you mean that you are unsure about this DL/AB scene. Life is an adventure, at your young age, you still are exploring what your likes and dislikes are. Buy yourself that pacifier, and find out if you like it. Maybe you will and maybe you won't, but you would know.

As far as the diapers go, if you don't physically need them, and you wear anyway, I'm pretty sure that is a fetish. You are most likely rationalizing this desire to make it more of a normal thing. (Unless you are a toll taker or something that keeps you from the restroom)

Sounds a bit like an AB in denial. Can you recall why it was diapers that that you were attracted to in the first place? or have you given any thought to earlier thoughts or experiences with diapers etc. It could be that since you began to explore this at the onset of puberty, that you have latched onto the sexual rather than emotional side. It could be that you've reached a point where the gratification you get from the diapers is not meeting the deeper need that originally attracted you to them. For me, the need to express a baby persona, and an intense attraction to babyish items and behavior, was always a big part of my AB. All I can recommend is that you begin to explore your possible baby side....if you start to feel really happyinside(not just down there, hmmm) then I'd say you probably are AB. otherwise I'm just guessing, the baby stuff, paci's, teddys, etc will just seem and feel plain stupid to you, or completely unnecessary...for me, they are an aid to encourage regression. Good luck with your explorations, relax and enjoy, don't expect too much of yourself all at once. I hope you find your true self.

I have always been more comfortable as a baby. When I was a younger child age 6 - 9, I loved to go into the baby nursery's at relatives houses and pretend it was my room. I would always diaper myself (normally with cloth diapers and plastic pants) and then either play with the toys or sometimes climb into the crib and lay down. If I could get my hands on a bottle, I would have one of those too. This carried on well into my teen years, but as my cousins grew up, there was less chance of being able to play in a nursery. I now have my own nursery, complete with baby crib, changing table, playpen, highchair, and lots of baby toys and quite a collection of adult baby clothes and sleepers.

Life is a journey in which we learn, grow, and change.

Allow me to paint an emotional fantasy picture for you.

You have a pacifier attached to your shirt... because you are a little one and it comforts you.... you need it. If something were to happen to it.... you would be VERY upset.

You are wearing diapers because you need them. You can't be trusted to make it to the potty like a big boy/girl.

If the picture described above appeals to you, it is most likely that you can consider yourself an adult baby. If not, then you may just be into diapers in a different way. Regardless.... Don't worry about labels.....

Just be yourself....

Can it be comforting and sexual at the same time. I have come to like the thick feeling(maybe thats still sexual), the softness, i like the smell of baby powder. i think mostly, i like the way i look, knowing its weird and kinda awkward. i mean there's stuff I like to do as an adult and than there's stuff I like doing that could be considered childish like watching cartoons, eating candy, playing with Legos. I just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedBoyJacob View Post
    Can it be comforting and sexual at the same time. I have come to like the thick feeling(maybe thats still sexual), the softness, i like the smell of baby powder. i think mostly, i like the way i look, knowing its weird and kinda awkward. i mean there's stuff I like to do as an adult and than there's stuff I like doing that could be considered childish like watching cartoons, eating candy, playing with Legos. I just don't know.
    Yes it can.

I have to think that someone with a diaper fetish absent an interest in diapers is probably an unusual thing. What I am saying is that if someone has a diaper fetish that person is also likely a DL at the same time, if not an AB. Similarly, lots of DL's simply don't ever make the connection to an AB side even though it might exist.

Someone can have a diaper fetish, be DL and AB at the same time. It is also possible to be any two at the same time.

It is certainly possible that you have an AB side although being curious and open to the idea or to trying things can also exist.

For me, I started out as a young child with an interest in diapers. It was very egress ice for me. Nothing sexual so it was not a fetish, and I really did not now anything of AB or DL. I was who I was, I did not fit a label. When I was a young adult I struggled to decide how I should be labeled. Years later it would be DL but then I had ignored the regressive side and those childish attributes that have always been with me.

My point, follow your heart and don't worry about the label because it really doesn't matter. Each of us are unique, special and really there is no single label that can define who we are.

Well I bought a pacifier as well as some clips for it last night at Target. It was Nuk brand 18-36 months I think. I tried sucking on it for like 5 min. and I kinda liked it.... I probably would have kept it in longer if the nipple was bigger. Again I had a Goodnites on and I felt embarrassed