Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: People you always wanted to be Diapered by

PamperedBottom

Default People you always wanted to be Diapered by

I realize there is already a thread along these line, but this is a more specific thread. As a kid, once you realized you liked diapers I find with most people, or at least myself, there were certain people whether it was someone famous or someone I knew that I used to pretend in my mind being diapered & changed by. This was obviously nothing sexual because I was too young to have feelings like that, but for some reason it was still an exciting thought. For me, it was always Holly Hunter or Sally Field, to this day I can't put a finger on it but whoever it was it was always someone that for some reason I could imagine changing a diaper. I never even knew how I could picture, but certain ladies for some reason I could imagine changing a diaper haha. Anyways, who was it for you?

A guy I once new said, "Whenever a guy see a girl he will say yes or no in his mind as to weather or not he would sleep with her." I think subconsciously this is true, at least it is for me. I would also think it is true for women. I would further think that AB/DL's will give a yes or no in their minds when they see others as to weather or not they would want to be diapered or have their diapers changed by that person. In my own experience I cant help but give a yes or no as to weather or not I would want her to change my diaper or if I would want to change her diaper.

PamperedBottom

Nobody in specific?

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedBottom View Post
    I realize there is already a thread along these line, but this is a more specific thread. As a kid, once you realized you liked diapers I find with most people, or at least myself, there were certain people whether it was someone famous or someone I knew that I used to pretend in my mind being diapered & changed by. This was obviously nothing sexual because I was too young to have feelings like that, but for some reason it was still an exciting thought. For me, it was always Holly Hunter or Sally Field, to this day I can't put a finger on it but whoever it was it was always someone that for some reason I could imagine changing a diaper. I never even knew how I could picture, but certain ladies for some reason I could imagine changing a diaper haha. Anyways, who was it for you?
    When I was young it was Angelina Jolie. Now it's Scarlett Johansson.

A commited sexual partner, or atleast a friend I can let my guard down, and only then one that is also an ABDL so I can return the favor.

when I was younger it was Farra Fawcett or Sally Field or Daisy Duke

Hmmm for me it's the other way around! I like to think about who I would like to put in diapers. Currently it'd be Fernando Torres. But yeah I mean taking this further if he let me diaper him I wouldn't mind him doing it to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedBottom View Post
    Nobody in specific?
    I have always been a sucker for pretty girls with pretty singing voices. In the 80's way before I knew there were other people interested in diapers, I would see a Bolinda Carlile video, Blondy video, Pat Benetar, or Heart video and wish I could be diapered by them. I would dream of being changed, and then rocked in their arms as I looked up at them, safe, secure and loved. My top pick back then, and still runners up today would be either Bolinda Carlile or Susanna Hoffs, both have such pretty eyes. Today I wouldn't mind Sara Evans, Faith Hill or Shania Twain changing me. I also agree with Evergreen about Angelina or Scarlette, I have even read that Angelina and Brad do a little AB/DL play, don't know if thats true. And remember Tawny Kitaen from the White Snake video's, I always imagined how beautiful she would look wearing diapers. Yum yum.

People i wanted to be diapered by:
    -Hillary duff (i really liked disney channel when i was little)
    -Michelle Rodriguez
    -my next door neighbor
    -my best friend
    People i wanted to see in diapers:
    -my next door neighbor
    -my best friend
    -angelina jolie