12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%

Thread: Who is a parent?

Cherub

Default Who is a parent?

Since I recently became a parent myself, I've been wondering who else on here is also a parent? You don't have to give any information at all if you don't want to. I was just curious as to how many ADISC members are parents. And before anyone asks, yes, adoption makes you a parent. Please do not post your child's age. I'm only looking to see who is a parent and who is not.

I run a group on here called AB/DL parents. It's for members here who are parents and are still raising them. Guardians are absolutely welcome too and anyone who is raising a child, rather it's their own or not. It could be grand child, foster child, kid they adopted, kid they inherited because someone in their family died and they had children so social services needed to place them with relatives.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I run a group on here called AB/DL parents. It's for members here who are parents and are still raising them.
    Oh cool! I never noticed that group in the list before! Awesome way to fill an unique niche.