Thread: Hello everyone :}

Default Hello everyone :}

Just an introduction!
    I'm Ella, a student studying English Lit & Media.
    I'm here because I'm interested in being an adult baby.
    Apart from this I love going to live music, cooking, travelling, I also love reading literature obviously.
    I would like to meet people similar to me!!

P.S. Sorry about the painfully bad intro, I just don't know what to put :')

Quote Originally Posted by LittleElla View Post
    Just an introduction!
    I'm Ella, a student studying English Lit & Media.
    I'm here because I'm interested in being an adult baby.
    Apart from this I love going to live music, cooking, travelling, I also love reading literature obviously.
    I would like to meet people similar to me!!

P.S. Sorry about the painfully bad intro, I just don't know what to put :')

Hey there Ella! This intro is wonderful! Welcome to ADISC

English Literature *shudders*, I'm very bad at English stuff! Almost failed it in grade 12, I fail to find purpose emotion, metaphors, etc. in any written work. If they are pointed out to me I can't even figure out the meaning in the most simple of metaphorical situations... Then again that was High School English, I actually am in University English this semester, which should be quite different.

I'm in University for Computer Science, and I am hoping to find a job doing UX design & HCI, but I don't know how common these jobs are to find. So I may be out of luck

Anyways! What is your favourite book then? I don't ever read (for the reasons above), I have read a handful of books that can keep my attention though. To Kill A Mockingbird, and Lemony Snicket's being my favourites of the 4 or 5 books/series I have read XD

Enjoy your time around here, and I hope you make all kinds of new friends

- Lobie