Thread: Has anyone tried these?

Default Has anyone tried these?

Has anyone ever tried these style of 'Pull-Up' diapers? They sell them online on this website here in Australia. They look comfy and interesting with the different leg cuffs. Has anyone ever tried this style of pants before?

Abri-Flex Special S/M2

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried these style of 'Pull-Up' diapers? They sell them online on this website here in Australia. They look comfy and interesting with the different leg cuffs. Has anyone ever tried this style of pants before?

Abri-Flex Special S/M2

Thanks!
    Not tried those specific, Actually ordered some "Pull Up" Style to try out yesterday along with what I normally get from Cuddlz.com can only tell ya what there like in a few days. Let me know if you find out any sooner

Yeah, I have tried these, albeit the M/L version. To be completely honest, they're sort of a mixed bag. You can't really expect a whole lot of absorbancy from them, since they are pretty thin. Maybe 1-2 medium wettings? Hard to say, but it isn't anywhere near premium-strenght. Plus, I've also noted that they seem to give off a fairly odd smell when wet. I find it difficult to describe, it's almost chemical - like some seriously botched perfume. It's not horrible or anything like that, it's just very, very odd... never encountered something similar.

But, these diapers do have some fantastic things going for them. They are comfortable as hell. Seriously, they are extremely soft, they fit nice and they're just great in that aspect. More comfortable than regular (or no) underwear? Yep, They feel like a dream.

So yeah, mixed bag. If you want some insanely comfortable pull-ups, but don't need premium absorbancy, I'd say these are perfect. If you want better absorbancy in a pull up, I'd recommend Abena's Abri-Flex 3. They're the thirstiest pull-ups I've used, but mind you, they're still not a match for the premium tape-diapers. Also, it's worth noting that the Flex 3's aren't made of the same crazy comfortable material as the Abri-Flex Specials. The Flex 3's are much more papery.

But this is just what I think, of course.

I haven't tried the Abena ones but I have used the Boots Night-time ones, which are equivalent to Attends 9, I think. They're pretty decent as far as pullups go, but no better than the free pads I get from the NHS, and more expensive than the Euron all-in-ones I usually buy. The most annoying thing about pullups is having to take your trousers off to change, so they're not practical for all-day use.