Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Hope

Unhappy Lost Hope

Firstly I am back now, Spent a while at my dads for christmas, Hope everyone had fun.

As another year goes by I still believe I am the only AB/DL in my area, The only friends I have who know about me are you guys online, But sometimes you really do need a hug, Even its its from an understanding friend. But i'm going to keep my chin up this year and make lots more new friends. How do you cope with thinking your alone? Having Monophobia really does not help.

Even if you are not truly alone in your area it is still hard to find anyone. Ultimately it may help to find "vanilla" friends to hang with. For me coming out and finding friends who accept me even if they are not ABDL themselves. As an asexual I find it even harder to be even amongst just ABDLs. I would love to find a girls into ABDL, but when I look all I see is people who either taken, or very sexual. I suppose I find ageplayers a lot sexier than regular people, but again asexual. Ugh I give up.

Just know you are not alone in being alone. I have been pretty much sitting around crying all day. I can't wait till I head back to school monday and PRIDE club starts meeting again.

I wasn't complaining about the sexual experience, That would come naturally maybe in a month or 10 years. It's just in general. I though university would open doors, But at the same time you can't stop people seeing whats through the door.

Oh man, don't start the year so down. you don't have to physically mix with other ABs to know your not alone. Also, there's no guarantee that if you did meet someone, that you'd be compatible just based on AB interests. Try and get out and meet regular people, and who knows you might even find someone to hugsomeone who will accept and love you, happened for me! til then keep that teddy close

Thanks, I do have lots of friends but having to run around my room hiding evidence can be a killer, Sometimes they spot my paci and they smirk and question. I just say "Don't Ask" They never do. Seems to work but it's hard to explain. Having to have to lock my door a lot. I'm quite sociable... But there's always that thought at the back of my head. Thanks for your reply read it a few times was helpful

Keep your chin up mate. You will find someone to share this with someday, someone who is understanding and loves you paci and all Just enjoy yourself and take every opportunity to have fun with friends. Most importantly, don't let your ABDL side impact on your social life.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, your avatar is super mc'awesome :P

I do feel for you buddy, at least you know you can interact with others online...it would be a crap load worse if you didn't have that. Hiding stuff is a bummer too, but at least you have 'some' privacy. When. you do find someone special, it's you they'll be attracted too and not your quirks, as it should be, if they're only interested in one dimension of you, I can't see it lasting...go for the real deal my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    I do feel for you buddy, at least you know you can interact with others online...it would be a crap load worse if you didn't have that. Hiding stuff is a bummer too, but at least you have 'some' privacy. When. you do find someone special, it's you they'll be attracted too and not your quirks, as it should be, if they're only interested in one dimension of you, I can't see it lasting...go for the real deal my friend.
    Very much so

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    Keep your chin up mate. You will find someone to share this with someday, someone who is understanding and loves you paci and all Just enjoy yourself and take every opportunity to have fun with friends. Most importantly, don't let your ABDL side impact on your social life.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, your avatar is super mc'awesome :P
    Thanks man

Maybe you might try "owning" your AB side rather than hiding it. College is a pretty safe place to be out and may be the time of your life. What is the worst that could happen? Some people may think your weird and avoid you. A few people avoiding you is a lot better than you being afraid to reach out and hiding from everyone. Bullying does not usually happen outside hazing or those trying to fit in. College is by far the least hostile environment you will be exposed to in your life time. Enjoy it. I don't mean prance around yelling I'm an AB. Just if somebody asks about your paci just explain it in a matter of fact fashion. Just don't make a big deal about it. For halloween last year a few of the guys saw sleepers at target and bought a few pairs as a joke haloween costume. I caught wind of this and decided it would be safe to wear my footie pajamas, suck on my nuk 5, and drink 2 bottles of milk while watching Lion King with like 10 other people who lived in my dorm. No one asked or even really noticed. Nobody even really noticed... Just be yourself and be chill, most people could care less.

Hehe thanks, I just don't want to be singled out, I'm not scared of many things, Spiders, Monophobia, Annnnd being singled out, Or something that causes me to be the center of attention so its really hard but I can certainly try. Thanks for the advice Monophobia and ( I forgot the correct term for the other ) Are the worse combination in my opinion, it effects things such as this, And even getting on a bus, I refuse to get on alone. Always scares me walking down the ( Ile?? ) To many faces looking at me!