Thread: Greetings from the newbie

Default Greetings from the newbie

Hello everyone!

I am new here. I am not a big user of message boards but recently with my introduction to reedit that is slowly changing. I have been in the scene for a little over 12 years. I have met a lot of wonderful people off of sites [removed], but I am looking to expand my horizon. Last month at a littles munch someone suggested that I start a profile here. I have been familiar with this board for sometime, I hear about it from other users in the community but its never been somewhere that I have explored. But now I am ready to change that! haha.

Currently I am a grad student by day and a baby boy by night. I am more of an AB then a DL but I do sometimes wear without any of the AB accoutrements. I like to wear out to the movies or on long train or car rides. But My favorite is wearing my sleeper or my onesie at home playing Wii.

Diapers is a small part of my life, other than my baby side I am a huge ultimate frisbee fan. I love being outside and feeling the grass between my toes. I love swimming in rivers and lakes and I love hiking in the woods. I currently live in a city that doesn't have a lot of outdoor space so I have been earning to return to the mountains. I am also an avid photographer. I love taking portraits and I have even done some tasteful ones for ABs in the past. If you want to see my work I can send you a link to my page. I am a huge movie buff, and certified geek. I am also a huge advocate for craft beers, I can talk your ear off about yummy beers and love getting a pint with my best mates.

This site for me is a way to explore this side of myself in more of a writing format. [removed], but that tends to be in more of the picture making capacity, and not through writing. one of my goals this year is to write more so I am using this place as an opportunity to practice. I am not sure where to go on this site, as I feel a little intimidated, but I am hoping after a few weeks Ill get the hang of it. If anyone out there has any suggestions for how to transition to a message board for a new user with some tis that would be greatly appreciated. I hope to make soma cool friends here and I will talk to you all soon!
    Last edited by Lobie; 08-Jan-2013 at 10:09. Reason: 18+ sites

Quote Originally Posted by dprwhiz View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am new here. I am not a big user of message boards but recently with my introduction to reedit that is slowly changing. I have been in the scene for a little over 12 years. I have met a lot of wonderful people off of sites [removed], but I am looking to expand my horizon. Last month at a littles munch someone suggested that I start a profile here. I have been familiar with this board for sometime, I hear about it from other users in the community but its never been somewhere that I have explored. But now I am ready to change that! haha.

Currently I am a grad student by day and a baby boy by night. I am more of an AB then a DL but I do sometimes wear without any of the AB accoutrements. I like to wear out to the movies or on long train or car rides. But My favorite is wearing my sleeper or my onesie at home playing Wii.

Diapers is a small part of my life, other than my baby side I am a huge ultimate frisbee fan. I love being outside and feeling the grass between my toes. I love swimming in rivers and lakes and I love hiking in the woods. I currently live in a city that doesn't have a lot of outdoor space so I have been earning to return to the mountains. I am also an avid photographer. I love taking portraits and I have even done some tasteful ones for ABs in the past. If you want to see my work I can send you a link to my page. I am a huge movie buff, and certified geek. I am also a huge advocate for craft beers, I can talk your ear off about yummy beers and love getting a pint with my best mates.

This site for me is a way to explore this side of myself in more of a writing format. [removed], but that tends to be in more of the picture making capacity, and not through writing. one of my goals this year is to write more so I am using this place as an opportunity to practice. I am not sure where to go on this site, as I feel a little intimidated, but I am hoping after a few weeks Ill get the hang of it. If anyone out there has any suggestions for how to transition to a message board for a new user with some tis that would be greatly appreciated. I hope to make soma cool friends here and I will talk to you all soon!
    Hey there dprwhiz! Welcome to ADISC.

Glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy this message board at least

I've only played Ultimate Frisbee a few times, I guess it is okay. I'm not exactly a sports fan, I am however a 2nd degree black belt in TaeKwon-Do and I have won dozens of medals in competition

I'm more of the nerdy-indoor type, I'm a speedcuber (I'll call it a sport! ), and a programmer. I do like to go out for walks, on occasion!

Hope that you enjoy the site!

- Lobie