Thread: New Member!

Default New Member!

I everyone. I'm from French Canada!! Also called Quebec! I'm here to read about other experience about diapers and try to learn how to manage this fetishes in my life!!

Quote Originally Posted by salsa123 View Post
    I everyone. I'm from French Canada!! Also called Quebec! I'm here to read about other experience about diapers and try to learn how to manage this fetishes in my life!!
    Ah, another french Canadian. Quite a few francophones on the site actually...

So, welcome to ADISC!

I may not be able to speak much french, but I can kind of get by given enough time to read things, certainly can't speak it! Which is sort of sad, as my family is nearly all French/Acadien XP

You've certainly come to the right place to learn a lot more about yourself, and how to manage yourself in the real world! There is a lot of great information on here, in particular you can check out the articles section.

Now, this is an introduction! So you should share a tiny bit more about yourself, that way we can all get to know you better!

What are some of your hobbies?

I'm a pretty avid programmer, and I typically program in C#, but I know many other languages. I want to become a UX designer once I get out of University, so I figure C# is one of my best bets at those positions as well :P

Hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope you have been enjoying the site!

- Lobie