Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hello,

I'm rather shy, but here it goes. I like diapers and the AB lifestyle. However, it's rather difficult really trying anything because I still live at home. I have worked up the courage to order Abena M-4s off Amazon a time or two.

I'm going to a local college. I work, play the piano, and read and study quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejonnie View Post
    Hello,

I'm rather shy, but here it goes. I like diapers and the AB lifestyle. However, it's rather difficult really trying anything because I still live at home. I have worked up the courage to order Abena M-4s off Amazon a time or two.

I'm going to a local college. I work, play the piano, and read and study quite a lot.
    Hey there littlejonnie! Welcome to ADISC, glad to have you on board.

I'm very shy myself, but I've learned to work around it (at least a little bit!). Ugh, the dilemma of still living at home as an ABDL, I hear ya! It can be very difficult on ones self at certain points in time, while I still live at home I don't stay there on the weekends.

I'm a university student myself, studying for a BSc. in Computer Science. I have a fascination with UX design and other forms of HCI, probably hard jobs to get but I'm crossing my fingers! Although I never, ever study.

So, I'm not much of a reader (okay, I don't read at all...), but what is your favourite book? If I had to choose from the small (very small) section of books I have read, I guess I would have to say Lemony Snickets series. Aside from that series I have only ever read To Kill a Mockingbird, and The Chrysalids.

Hope to see you around the site, enjoy!

- Lobie