Thread: Best diaper for using ?

Default Best diaper for using ?

I would like to know what is the best diaper to actually use i wet mine and i wear goodnites and love them becasue i am small other diapers are to big but when wetting in them they dont hold much and leak so i was looking for a good diaper to use and i also would like to try pooping any suggestions i know goodnits cant be good for that ?

that's such a broad topic. About all I can start you with is "you will get what you pay for". Buy a cheap diaper and that's what you'll get. Buy premium and that's what you'll get.

A good way to start is with a sampler. I got two of ABU's samplers. Others get free samples from manufacturers sometimes but those deals don't come up all that often and you only get one or two of one kind to try.

And no, messing in a goodnight would not end well.

If you are in the US, Tranquility ATN would be the best thing you can get easely. Tena product are very good and better than Tranquility. I don't know how easy they are to get over there.

Prevail make some good diapers. I tried Prevail PM and I was impressed. I hear they have a bad quality control and some of the diapers are unusable in the package.

Other than that, if you have the means: Abriform, Molicare and Kendall Lille are the leading brand in the world.
    Or you could get speciality AB diapers lile ABU, Cushies, Bambinos. They are very good too.

i really wana try bambinos but i wear a small and they dont make them i hate a diaper that is too big lol

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    If you are in the US, Tranquility ATN would be the best thing you can get easely.
    I have to agree. I like ATNs.

Hummm07, there tend to already be a lot of threads about "Which diaper should I wear..." Could you give some more parameters? I understand you want something more absorbent than GoodNites, but that's kind of a broad list of possibilities Are you looking for something more discreet, like Depends? What about the appearance? Bambinos and such tend to have a lot more appearance value to them. Is mail ordering an option for you? What is your ideal price range?

The more you could tell us what you want, the better an answer we can give. If you're not quite sure yet what you like, I'd try something cheaper and more available like Depends Protection with Tabs.

Sorry to necro a little, but just an fyi Bambinos sizing runs on the small side. just get a sample pack of the mediums

yea i really wana try those but i have a 28" waist so worry about being to big i dont like big diapers

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    Other than that, if you have the means: Abriform, Molicare and Kendall Lille are the leading brand in the world.
    Abena and Molicare are fine but I really can't recommend Kendall/Lille unless you're lucky enough to find the "Classic" plastic backed ones. Their cloth ones are terrible, there seems to be no waterproofing in them at all and moisture just seeps straight through the whole of the outside of the nappy. They may be cheap but for what you get, they're way overpriced.

Go with Abena or Tena small size they are good. For me I have the large size and they are Dry 24/7 and Bambino diapers.

Like others here, i would recommend the Tena (there were my first).
    go for the small size, i think you'll love them. anyway, it's all about matter of taste. i know people who like cheap diapers, which i would'nt wear.

good luck...