Thread: not sure what to put

Default not sure what to put

had to register in order to actually read the forums, the introductory message from moo mentioned the introduction forum, so i figured I'd post one. I was outed a few months ago, and ended up telling my parents and they're semi-understanding but I've kept it to myself since. Looking to make new friends so feel free to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by moskewitz View Post
    had to register in order to actually read the forums, the introductory message from moo mentioned the introduction forum, so i figured I'd post one. I was outed a few months ago, and ended up telling my parents and they're semi-understanding but I've kept it to myself since. Looking to make new friends so feel free to message me.
    Hey there mosekwitz!

Sorry to hear about you getting outed, but I'm glad everything worked out!

I guess posting intros can be difficult, if you want you can follow this guide.

So, what about your favourite music? I'm pretty picky when it comes to music but I do listen to just about any genre willingly. I guess if asked, I would pick say something along the lines of Katy Perry, Lady gaga, etc.

Hope you have been enjoying this site, and hope you continue to do so!

- Lobie

P.S. - As a "Contributor" you can't actually message others in PM. You can take a look at this guide. If you need any more help, feel free to open a requests thread.