Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello :p

Default hello :p

Soo hello,my name is jay. i like diapers obviously. i am here to make friends lol
    im terrible at making these XD

Hey Jay im Dave nice to meet you, so how did you come across this site?
    Thats a good plan making new friends! So tell us a bit about yourself? Do you like movies / tv shows / video games?

Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    Hey Jay im Dave nice to meet you, so how did you come across this site?
    Thats a good plan making new friends! So tell us a bit about yourself? Do you like movies / tv shows / video games?
    I have been to this site many times XD just decided to join. Oh and yes i do love movies,i a "filmophile" as some might say XD

Quote Originally Posted by squidcookie View Post
    I have been to this site many times XD just decided to join. Oh and yes i do love movies,i a "filmophile" as some might say XD
    Ah wicked well you made a good choice in coming here

And well I love my films too, what are your favorites? And what was the last one you watched?

H0TWH33LS

Has anyone ever seen "Perks of Being a Wallflower" I think it's my new favorite movie. I do not remember hearing much about it when it came out but sometimes those are always the best movies. Another small indie film that I love is "Adventureland" with Kristen Stewart. I know people hate on her but I really like her in this movie, not that I would have many others to compare her in....

Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    Ah wicked well you made a good choice in coming here

And well I love my films too, what are your favorites? And what was the last one you watched?
    I love the secret of nimh, all dogs go to heaven and jhon carpenters "The Thing" last movie i watched was a clockwork orange XD what are your faves?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    Has anyone ever seen "Perks of Being a Wallflower" I think it's my new favorite movie. I do not remember hearing much about it when it came out but sometimes those are always the best movies. Another small indie film that I love is "Adventureland" with Kristen Stewart. I know people hate on her but I really like her in this movie, not that I would have many others to compare her in....
    Indie movies can turn out to be some of the best by far,foreign ones to. i remember seeing a indie film about the DDR(east germany) and the berlin wall. good stuff XD

H0TWH33LS

Ah clockwork orange is such a classic, I want to read the book someday!

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    Ah clockwork orange is such a classic, I want to read the book someday!
    you should! the book goes a bit more into detail with "That part of the movie" so its a bit disturbing at times but a great read!

Ah cool i liked the Thing, so much better than the most recent one! Well... Big Lebowski is up there for me, but i cant really do a top list its so hard... last movie i watched was Moonrise Kingdom, that was awesome!
    Where did the diaper interest come from then?

The big lebowski is another good one XD
    as far as the diaper interest,i just kinda always had it :p